Home The Bridge

What primary skill are you hoping for in the next mega event recurring legendary char?

{DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge

What primary skill are you hoping for in the next mega event recurring legendary char? 113 votes

Command
1%
guest_7456Mbannar 2 votes
Diplomacy
5%
Ace BoogieNemeton[STFL] TheHell2EarthTheJaneWayFEwe2{DD} Smelly 6 votes
Engineering
69%
Warrior WilloizausomeAviTrek[KM]VidemSabine of AthensFor Cardassia[NDQ] Joker41NAM[SSR] The Iron CowDpmtProsserData1001RocpileMordackCapt. ChaosMagisseTravis S McClain William T. RikerNad HalIvanstoneNeos472 79 votes
Security
0%
Medicine
7%
Peachtree Rex[QH] OxmyxHassinatorCrazy Leo[BL] Q Ricard Daystrom Jean-Luc KenobiNecronjon 8 votes
Science
15%
uss_bonaventureAstrometricsV.GAWAscruffy151Jim Raynor[DB-DO BETTER] [7TW] Captain plim123RaraRacing[GoT] TerfinAmbrosius77Odo MarmarosaTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)LeadHead=j= Grey Earl 'o'[DC] Picard Loves RedsWesley M ClarkeS31Automaton_2000 18 votes

Comments

• Engineering
    It doesn't have to be the primary, but a high ENG proficiency would be appreciated.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engineering
    ANYTHING but CMD/SEC really.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engineering
    ENG is sorely needed. And I want decon Trip! :P
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Engineering
    Lol i think the masses have spoken already :)
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diplomacy
    I actually want diplomacy, but engineering is probably my second choice. A science primary would also be welcome.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engineering
    ENG>SCI>DIP person.

Any of the above would be fine. The game isn't short on DIP characters and Cornwell sort of fills that gap but its still a spot that some will be weak on because its not been done yet.

I can't think of anyone that adequately fills this gap since most of the shows ENG/SCI people tend to not be DIP people.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diplomacy
    I'm actually pretty strong in engineering, but unfortunately my top 5 engineering characters only have 2 skills. An Engineer with 3 skills would be helpful for voyages.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Engineering
    Ideal would be Eng as primary Dip as secondary and Med as tertiary skill.

While I am dreaming can we have a base of 3000,2000 and 1000 respectively!
  • Medicine
    I went with Med, but I could use SCI also.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Science
    My engineering department happens to be my strongest. Slightly stronger than command. With 5/5 RAF O'Brien and Ltc. La Forge. I know this is an anomaly. My Science department is by far the weakest with only 4/5 Borg Janeway. It would take 3 gold citations to get a second good character.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engineering
    My COM and SEC are my strongest.
    If it's a DIP person, I'll accept it. While I have strong DIP, I could use a tad stronger.

The areas I hurt most in are MED, SCI, and ENG.
    SCI is my strongest of those three because I have 4/5 Leonardo and 5/5 Ilia, two of the strongest SCI crew in the game, plus Lt. Cmdr. Jadzia, and Mirror Spock. I'll be happy enough if we get a SCI prime of course.

MED was one I used to suffer in terribly but now I'm fairing decently with soon to be 4/5 Cornwell, 5/5 Mobile Doctor, 5/5 Alternate Future Bashir, 4/5 Mirror Troi, 3/5 Mirror Bev, 4/5 Agent Bashir. I definitely won't complain if we get another MED prime though.

ENG is actually where I hurt the most. A lot of ENG people don't get good until their 3rd or 4th star. My strongest ENG are 5/5 Tempted Data, 4/5 Leonardo, 5/5 Seven of Nine, and 3/5 Captain Lorian. I have tons of other 5-star ENG people but they are like 1/5 or 2/5 and barely break 700. Even 5/5 Seven of Nine isn't too strong as she doesn't pass 1000. So I'd like a strong engineer for the next or a future mega event recurrent 5-star.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Command
    Command or dip,sec, newer player and last few golds have been med,eng or sci

So got more ff/fe on them,
  • Diplomacy
    I’ll go with dip but please no more garbage mega events for a couple months.
  • edited February 2018
    Engineering
    69% for engineering..that's a very clear message from the community.

DB, please give us a mega event with a recurring gold La Forge or O'Brien.
    (or 7/9 , Scotty, even Trip...)
    Ace Boogie wrote: »
    I’ll go with dip but please no more garbage mega events for a couple months.
    - Gonna have to disagree with this one here.

I think Mega-Events are all the "story" any of us long-time players get anymore. We've been thru all the episode missions long long ago. Mega events are a chance to really develop an interesting tale.

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medicine
    Always, always, always MED.

Just different secondary/tertiary abilities than Cornwell. Troi/Guinan/Cornwell are my best voyage MED right now, but it hurts that they are all MED/DIP/SEC.

MED/ENG/CMD would probably be the best for my crew personally.
  • Medicine
    Always, always, always MED.

Just different secondary/tertiary abilities than Cornwell. Troi/Guinan/Cornwell are my best voyage MED right now, but it hurts that they are all MED/DIP/SEC.

MED/ENG/CMD would probably be the best for my crew personally.

MED/ENG/Anything would work well. I'm woefully light on MED/ENG - Only a 3/5 Da Vinci a 1/4 Rianna Mayweather and a 1/4 Changeling Bashir.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • Engineering
    Eng is needed next to round out skills, especially for moderate spenders who get most of their immortalized golds from megas
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Engineering
    Next mega will be Security for sure now lol. I really hope its an ENG/SCI/COM though, on par with Mirror Picard and Prisoner Cornwell.
  • Command
    ha ha. j/k!
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engineering
    Mbannar wrote: »

Talk To the Hand Sarek is a sec primary, though he was not in a mega event. Convergence Day Quark is a cmd primary. Mariachi Q is a dip primary. Mirror Picard is a cmd primary. Will Scarlett is a sec primary. Borg Queen was cmd primary. T’Kuvma is cmd/sec.

Am I missing something?
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engineering
    Engineering.

More specifically, LaForge or Tucker.
  • Engineering
    ..and Mbannar and guest_7456 are probably just fun-trolling us. ;)
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engineering

Talk To the Hand Sarek is a sec primary, though he was not in a mega event. Convergence Day Quark is a cmd primary. Mariachi Q is a dip primary. Mirror Picard is a cmd primary. Will Scarlett is a sec primary. Borg Queen was cmd primary. T’Kuvma is cmd/sec.

Am I missing something?

Well, there's...
    Satan's Robot = ENG primary
    Proto Barclay = SCI primary, ENG very close secondary
    Prisoner Cornwell = MED primary
    Mirror Troi = MED primary
    Fake Data calling himself Mirror Data = ENG primary
    Dress Uniform Scotty = ENG primary
    Captain Lorian = ENG primary
    Away Team Saru = SCI primary

And more of the same if you include other less-recent Discovery crew.

But I still agree that ENG is the skill that's most needed. Preferably in combinations that we don't have well-covered already.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Science
    SCI & ENG are my weakest at the moment. Thanks to the last 2 megas, my MED/ENG voyages are usually better than my SCI/ENG and MED/SCI voyages.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Engineering
    Data1001 wrote: »

Am I missing something?

Well, there's...
    Satan's Robot = ENG primary
    Proto Barclay = SCI primary, ENG very close secondary
    Prisoner Cornwell = MED primary
    Mirror Troi = MED primary
    Fake Data calling himself Mirror Data = ENG primary
    Dress Uniform Scotty = ENG primary
    Captain Lorian = ENG primary
    Away Team Saru = SCI primary

And more of the same if you include other less-recent Discovery crew.

But I still agree that ENG is the skill that's most needed. Preferably in combinations that we don't have well-covered already.

Ah, I suppose I was thinking in terms of characters we were given? Not sure why I got stuck in that thought process. :P