Home The Bridge

Arena rewards - March

Post says that they will change on March 1st a Thursday. Didn't the last 2 months get rolled out on the Tuesday update and not on the first of the month. Was wondering if we will get it Tuesday again, if so maybe the post should just say the month and not the first of the month, we can then expect it to change on the closest Tuesday.

Comments

• Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think DB apologized for being late.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to have ships I need for the first time in several months. I only need 73 schematics to max my 4* Defiant, and the 5* Shenzhou will be new for me!
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, I'm glad we have the Shenzhou appearing in arena. Now I have an actual reason to not let every Admiral Rank arena battle fail. The first time in months!
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • I don't have the Shenzou, so this will be good for a change, even though all ships are pretty pointless - DB make them more useful
  • I don't have the Shenzou, so this will be good for a change, even though all ships are pretty pointless - DB make them more useful

ships are useful for voyages but even more uses for ships would be welcomed :)
  • Neos472 wrote: »
    I don't have the Shenzou, so this will be good for a change, even though all ships are pretty pointless - DB make them more useful

But are they really? I'm using a 2,500 dil ship regardless if there is a bonus over a lower ranked ship, whats the point in using a 1,900 dil ship just to get the 150 dil bonus?
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neos472 wrote: »
    I don't have the Shenzou, so this will be good for a change, even though all ships are pretty pointless - DB make them more useful

But are they really? I'm using a 2,500 dil ship regardless if there is a bonus over a lower ranked ship, whats the point in using a 1,900 dil ship just to get the 150 dil bonus?

You need a legendary ship at level 8+ for it to make any difference to a voyage. A good reason why ship packs are utterly ridiculous at the moment
    DB: Do Better
  • it's not helpful to me and you the bonuses when we have level 10 5* ships but some people don't and these bonuses might put em over a ship that is their star ship from time to time as well as if we are lucky turn a 2500 into a 2650
  • You need a legendary ship at level 8+ for it to make any difference to a voyage. A good reason why ship packs are utterly ridiculous at the moment [/quote]

agreed, I have level 8+ ships, have maxed the bounty, iss enterprise and borg cube, what more do I need other than the Ent E, but that is just something I want
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need THREE more days to max out my Borg Cube to level 10 , PLEASE do not encourage them to switch early!
  • I need THREE more days to max out my Borg Cube to level 10 , PLEASE do not encourage them to switch early!

I hope you make it
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need THREE more days to max out my Borg Cube to level 10 , PLEASE do not encourage them to switch early!

Best of luck, but at least with the BC you can get schematics from Dabo and portal pulls
    DB: Do Better
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a legendary ship at level 8+ for it to make any difference to a voyage. A good reason why ship packs are utterly ridiculous at the moment

agreed, I have level 8+ ships, have maxed the bounty, iss enterprise and borg cube, what more do I need other than the Ent E, but that is just something I want[/quote]

I’ve actually used my maxed D’Kora Krayton a lot in voyages, since it has the Warship trait. Same with the War Veteran trait on the Prakesh or Ruthless on the ISS Enterprise. I’ve even used my level 9 IKS T’Ong for the Klingon trait since it is still better than non-trait level 10 5* ships by 100 AM.