Home The Bridge

Founders 2/22 Has been a good week

So far in this event, I have FF/FE Cornwell, managed to throw 3 characters into the freezer (1 being yet another Burnham), 1 is so nearly Vorik, just need some equipment on him.

With the 90k of honor offer, I have managed to put a few final stars on some long forgotten 4* too (may have turned up in packs, but I haven't seen them).

Pretty much all of my crew got some kind of upgrade due to spare crons as I'm not hitting this even hard at all, may not even bother taking the threshold levels this week as I have no interest at this time for the crew on offer, currently sitting at 30kVP. So also I get the honor of airlocking these new characters too..

Currently I am a happy man, just need to wait till the forced update to see about the vault collection are all about, which I am excited about!

So lets hear some positives for a change about this mega event for a change, yes I am aware of the fact Archer should have been a main character for this scenario but still that aside

Kind regards

Wes

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've still got the community 10-pull to look forward to.
  • This is very true, I got an additional star on my Captain La Forge from a behold, also got a gangster spock, so week has been good