Home Fleet Central
Options

Join Blood Legion : Friendly relaxed fleet looking for daily active players

[BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Fleet Central
Incoming Transmission from Cleo Dukat:

Gracious Greetings!
We currently have a few spots available for daily active players. We are a friendly, active, and supportive fleet that cares most about people first. My main goal as fleet leader is for everyone with us to be happy. Enjoy the game in whatever way you please; whether you are F2P or Vip bazillion, you are welcome here.
I value and encourage open communication and welcome everyone to message me anytime if there are any concerns/comments/ideas to share.
We have existed since the game launched and are a stable and supportive community with many players who have been playing since the beginning and are more than happy to share advice and encouragement to both newer and long time players.

Our basic requirements:
1. Level 40 preferred, but dedicated/motivated newbies welcome.
2. Please be willing to use the Line app for chat. You don’t have to be on all the time, but at least check in periodically. I feel this is important for reasons of better communication, and the social aspect of the game is one of its most rewarding features. We want to be your STT family :)
3. Absolutely no drama. We have a zero tolerance policy for any type of rude or disrespectful behaviour. Please be polite and friendly, and respect each other and yourself.
4. Log on and contribute daily; this means, at the very least, make a few contributions towards daily fleet goals and drop some items into the Starbase (at least most days; we understand sometimes life gets in the way- so no worries if you skip a day from time to time)
5. Participate in most events to your desired comfort level; whether you want to play hard and competitive, or casual and laid back, either way is fine. And if you want/need to skip an event once in awhile, that’s ok too.

If you’d like to join us, you can either apply ingame, message me ingame by searching [BL] Cleo Dukat, comment here, or contact Q to receive an invite or for more info.

We hope to add your distinctiveness to our own soon ;)

End Transmission

fot4ic8djr5b.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Hello, and thanks for stopping by to look at our post. Also, thank you Q for relaying my message whilst I was out of communications range :smile:
    So, yes, we’ve recently sent some long time inactive Captains to Risa for retirement, which has opened up 6 spots for new members to join. So whether you are an individual or a small collective, we would like to welcome you to join us. Feel free to contact us anytime :smile:
  • Options
    I am at Level 63 I am currently a squadron Leader in the dying fleet of exploration. I play daily. I am seeking an active fleet,
  • Options
    Hi, thanks for getting in touch. I sent you a friend request ingame. We’d be happy for you to join us.
  • Options
    My brother and I play every day we’re both over level 40. We are looking to join a fleet.
  • Options
    Ok, great, just let me know your ingame names and I can send you both an invite :smile:
  • Options
    I realize this is an old thread, but I was hoping to get in touch with someone in regards to the sortable workbook I believe your members helped with