Home The Bridge
Options

Freebie 10x pull results.

edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Got honor and a 3rd star for 4 star Dr. Beverly Crusher. Not bad...wouldnt have spent 7 days of dilithium on it either though. How did everybody else fair?

Comments

• Options
    Maquis Ro Laren and schematics to finish 3 different ships.
  • Options
    I got Captain Q as a straight drop. Third star. Nowadays I always feel at least a little disappointed when I don't get a Legendary or at least a Super Rare Behold, but at least I got a star for a character I already have.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fourth star for Author Jake - not a big deal (I mean, I like Jake, I'm glad I have him, but I've never bothered levelling him anyway) but anyone who doesn't go straight back out the airlock again is welcome.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttcercwg5xu1.png
    Makes EV Trip 2/4. Can't complain.
  • Options
    Straight drop Bareil which is already Immortal, 4x schematics I don't particularly care about other than replicator fuel, and a bunch of Immortal blue duplicates....blueplicates.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fencing Sulu. Already immortal.
  • Options
    2 fully fused immortalized 4 star beholds.lc2g9p0kbk5k.png
  • Options
    2 fully fused immortalized 4 star beholds.lc2g9p0kbk5k.png

Wow...thats a lot of schematics!!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    2nd star for NS Archer and 700 honor.

79qyckcdrcks.png
  • Options
    1 schem and 1K honor. meh
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    900 honor and schems. nothing to keep, but that much closer to the new honor hall character.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Commando Shran...I had FF'ed him via event pack (unintentionally) a couple weeks ago.
  • Options
    ot2fa53hkgqj.png
    Nothing
  • Options
    A behold of Undercover Sulu, Enterprise E picard and Dancing uhura. Took Picard
    Another behold of immortal 4*s ended up shoving another orion slaver out the airlock.

Happy i got Picard.
  • Options
    fvsigvflpld9.png
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Sheriff Word, third star.
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    4 beholds including 2 of them legendary

ghjmvqudxo9q.png

3* on Worf

The final behold was tricky, Madred Sulu and Zek. I didnt have any of them and none of them are great stat wise.
  • Options
    800 honor and a 4* behold... Drafted McCoy, Antaak, and Kazon Seska. Added a 3rd star on Antaak for a lil MED boost :smiley:
  • Options
    I get duplicate almost everytime. I guess that’s what happens when you have been player for over a year and have most super rare finished.
  • Options
    I got two super rare beholds, and fortunately, both included characters I either didn't have or could fuse up. I got a third star on Civil War Worf (vs an immortalized crew and a first star on Robin Hood Picard), and then Gorn Captain by default since I had the other two options in the freezer. Sure, getting him FF is a long term prospect, but I've wanted the Gorn Captain since he was introduced for the cool factor alone, so I consider this pack to have been a solid draw.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* Shran - non behold ... takes him to FF/FE and means he'll make room for other crew that have just come in (Mudd & Suder).

2x ship schematics (both already maxed out).

3*s
    Dathon
    Morn
    T'Pol
    Saavik
    Trip
    Remata'Klan
    Yates
    - all Honor.
  • Options
    okxwbf0j2p78.png

I don't remember how many times straight I have had no behold but one 4* that I already have FFFE.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit of a bust for me... already had everyone’s on here except for Uhura. 7oaxkz1i6kli.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Level 1, 1/4* to add to my growing collection!
    iwtduptu94c1.png
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cardassian Kira, that was it just to add to my 1/4 list the rest was airlock blues.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I am waiting for portal update. I really doubt I would get any of the six superrares possibly seven if Warship Chakotay is in the current portal that I need.
    Edit: thanks to SilverRose reposting in another thread the crew not available in portal. (Warship Chakotay is not in current portal) I only have six superrare that I need. Odds are pretty bad right now. When portal is updated. I should do fairly well with my 40 x10 pulls I am saving.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waitress Ezri Dax and the bunch of honor food.
  • Options
    Third star for Anastasia (from a behold). I think I got the second star last event! Let's see if I can finish her next week.
  • Options
    Behold with 2 Immortalized 4 stars and APU3947
  • Options
    Got nothing (500honor and 6ships).
    Again.