Home The Bridge

Double your Crew offer for Cornwell

Just wondering was there a Double Your Crew offer in this Founders at War event once you get 25,000 and clain Cornerll?

I got her but did not et the offer so was not sure if there was one or not or whether it was because I already had her at 3 star level 50 before claiming her in this event

Comments

• This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta remember the 72 hour cool down period after the last one. I myself have to wait until Saturday at 11am before I can claim for a double offer.
  • Can confirm that I got a DYC for Cornwell.
  • I had the offer appear in the previous 3 events but did not take it as could not afford it at those times.

It is no big loss that I did not get it this time as like I said I was just wondering if there was or if it was because had her at level 50 already so the offer would not have been much good apart form last star
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was. I had her FE and got the offer in weeks 2-4. Your issue was the 72 hour cool down. You likely got another 5* earlier this week and were still in the 72 hour period when you claimed Cornwell.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    It came up for me but I took the offer when I first got her to save on equipment. Nice to see her FF/FE now. She helps with the med on voyages quite a bit. I can use her now that I’m done with this event.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    There was. I had her FE and got the offer in weeks 2-4. Your issue was the 72 hour cool down. You likely got another 5* earlier this week and were still in the 72 hour period when you claimed Cornwell.

That will be it then as I bought the Lissan event offer on Wednesday

I never knew there was a 72 hour cool down period tho

I shall hereby consider my original post answered