Home The Bridge
Options

Are all portal crew in Voyages??

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
I started playing STT about a year ago, and after all this time running voyages, I don't think that I have received a single crew that debuted since I started playing. We had a big portal update a while back that added a bunch of crew (although there was an error where they weren't actually showing up in pulls right away). I don't think that these crew are showing up in voyages.

This has actually been nice since, I basically only get crew that I don't have, but as I am starting to 4/4 all the old crew and make no progress on the newer crew I am starting to wonder:
- Is this intentional that they are different pools?
- Am in in the minority and other people are pulling tons of Assimilated Tuvoks and Prisoner O'briens from voyages?
- What are your experiences?

Comments

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the crew (3* and 4*) available in the Premium Portal can drop in Voyages. 5* don't drop at all. The only 4* that drop in Voyages that aren't in the portal are the 6 Voyage exclusive crew.
  • Options
    Have you actually received any of the newer ones?
  • Options
    Yes (and I did two 73 hour voyages (2 different accounts) where I got nearly 30 purple crew each run). As a matter of fact I had started a thread when Voyages were first introduced where people were listing their drops so we could determine the pool.
  • Options
    Here is the thread from the old forum

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/70410
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the Voyages pool represents the portal pool at the time Voyages launched. However there was the big portal update where DB admitted to screwing up the previous portal update and added a bunch of 4* crew to the premium portal. I haven't seen anyone confirm those crew added in that sweep ended up in Voyages.
  • Options
    Here is the thread from the old forum

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/70410

Exactly, the new crew added since then aren’t on your list and I have never seen them on your list:

Captain Klaa
    Cyrus Redblock
    Doc Crusher
    Duchamps
    Martia
    North Star Archer
    Sheriff Worf
    Admiral Picard
    Advocate Kolos
    Alidar Jarok
    Ambassador K'Ehleyr
    Anastasia Komananov
    Assimilated Tuvok
    Augment Riker
    Ba'ku Worf
    Captain T'Pol
    Combat Medic Paris
    Dahar Master Kor
    Dr. Hippocrates Noah
    Icheb
    Klingon Neelix
    Klingon Torres
    Kurros
    Laas
    Maquis Ro Laren
    Marla McGivers
    Princess Jadzia
    Riley Frazier
    Robin Hood
    Stranded Odo
    Sybok
    Vedek Bareil Antos
  • Options
    There's a ratio of something like 4:1 old:new super-rares in the portal (excluding crew added to the game since October 2017) so you would expect to see about 20% drops of the crew in that list. The only one I have ever seen evidence for is Augment Riker. Apparently he was already dropping in the portal so he was an aberration before then.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    There's a ratio of something like 4:1 old:new super-rares in the portal (excluding crew added to the game since October 2017) so you would expect to see about 20% drops of the crew in that list. The only one I have ever seen evidence for is Augment Riker. Apparently he was already dropping in the portal so he was an aberration before then.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Yeah, I am calling shenanigans..

#SHAN. Can you confirm that A) all crew in the portal are in the voyage pool and B) the issue effecting the portal logic isn’t affecting voyages as well?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    There have been confirmation by people. But the drop of the new portal crew seems to be rarer then the old portal crew.

What I am saying is that it does not seem to be throw all the crew in and then they all have a even chance of being pulled. It seems as though they are on a list and you seldom get the newer portal crew off that list.
  • Options
    I wish I was getting some Assimilated Tuvoks and Prisoner O'brien's