Home Engineering Room
Options

Still need to fix Special Offers

I'm posting this again here because it's a fresh new forum and maybe it'll get some attention.

There are WIDESPREAD reports of people getting the same bloody offer 6, 7, 8 times in a row with no other special offers in between. I personally am on my 6th ship schematics offer.

You keep saying "it's working as intended".. but if that's the case, your apparent intention is to deny yourselves money, as none of us who are getting the ship offer are buying it. You should be able to check your history and see that.

If we haven't bought an offer after 6 times of it popping up in a row, we aren't going to buy it the 7th, either.

Fix it.

Comments

• Options
    My thoughts on the specials:

Multi-pack deals are good. Gives a chance for gold crew, guaranteed honor and replicator fuel. Versions of multi-pack deals (with chrons, with Dil, etc.) are also good.

Ship schematic deals are bad. After getting a maxed 5* ship, these are useless. Collector only.

Use some creativity on your specials. Instead of 30 packs, do 25 with 5 event packs.

For newer players still building base crew, have a pack deal that includes a super-rare citation, or a couple rare ones. Those people need their honor to get gold trainers at that stage.
  • Options
    Another suggestion: sell offers with 10-pull (650 dil only) "credits" that can be used for any type of 650-credit 10x pull the user wants, including event and other special packs. The diminishing returns problem for standard premium packs, especially when they are months overdue for a refresh with new used-to-be-limited crew, only gets worse over time.
  • Options
    Yes, thank you! I would love to see more of a rotation in these offers than currently exists. I have not seen the "cheaper" ones for packs in a long while as I keep getting the ridiculously expensive offers that are less worthwhile than spending the same on event pack offers every weekend. I am still eagerly awaiting that $49.99 offer for 30 10x Premium packs; I have seen everything else above it price wise and I am not going to spend anything on them.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    Here is a new problem...get an offer for 10 10xPremium pulls. then an hour or two later after restarting the game it changed to the borg ship offer. I've sent in a ticket already. Someone else in my fleet also experienced this today.
  • Options
    Here is a new problem...get an offer for 10 10xPremium pulls. then an hour or two later after restarting the game it changed to the borg ship offer. I've sent in a ticket already. Someone else in my fleet also experienced this today.

Had the same problem, i am not sure to open a ticket if it took one or two weeks to get it again.

• Options
    I would like to get this offer in the first place...my offers skip crew packs & go directly to the unwanted schematics. At least pretend to acknowledge the offer I would buy before yanking it away to be replaced by schematics. I am feeling decidedly ignored rather than abused & teased.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Db seems to imply I should be crew-less on empty ships...
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Please do fix this!
  • Options
    I wouldn’t mind the ship schematics....if it was ships I need to build!. Also, if the Dabo wheel and Gauntlet are programmed for items I need...then why can’t I win ANY of the new ships in the DABO wheel? You might as well replace them with replicator rations because thats all my 2000+ Borg and bird of prey schematics are used for.
    MulezSRT
    Rear Admiral
    Section Chief, External Media
    Serving in {ACE} ALLIED COMMAND ELITE
    Member of BOOTL{ACE} Squadron
    www.acefleet.space
    ALLIED COMMAND ELITE Facebook Fan Page
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    What did i get offered? Again starry skies that i will never purchase. This makes x8 for this unwanted offer bothering me. I'd really like to see an option to select 'don't offer this again' on unwanted specials that i will never buy.

I'd rather not see any further of these than to be reminded x8 i was passed over getting the crew pack offer i do want & instead i have you purposely repeatedly offering schematics I ALREADY HAVE!!

Btw, I love trek for the characters, not the ships.

Until you care what i want to buy stop spamming me with your schematics offers especially those with ships i have already maxed.
    ~ seeking out new life