Home Engineering Room
Options

4.0 restarts with every change in wind direction

4.0 is even less friendly than the last update. The last update made it virtually impossible to multitask. Now 4.0 can't even remain running when it's the only app. Now, just waking up my device or changing STT screens makes it restart with no other apps open. Same on my honor8 phone and Samsung tab, both android.

Comments

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had instances where I get notifications while in-game, swipe up on them, and the game closes what I’m doing and takes me to the main screen. It doesn’t log me out like a full restart, but if I was watching a voyage, for example, I’ll end up on the galaxy map.

Every single time, without fail, since the update. :P

I often leave the game to check stats or check my notes on what characters I want to level next, etc, and it’s very annoying.
  • Options
    Would wiping the app and cache be beneficial or just asking for problems? The game and cache are huge for something supposed to written as a phone app, IMHO.
  • Options
    I had this prior to 4.0. Very frustrating! Game would restart in the middle of equipping crew, arena battles, behold choice, cadet missions...all using up resources. Battles & missions were not counted towards dailies, either.

I had 9/10 arena tickets left, but my daily missions showed 0/5 arena battles done!
    ~ seeking out new life