Home Make It So!
Options

Reruns Month!!!

Can we have a whole month of reruns ?

Would love this,as a newer player to get some older charchaters i dont have

Maybe have a DB POLL NOT A PLAYER POLL

let the player vote on top four reruns we want to see?

Comments

• Options
    A reruns Mega Event!
  • Options
    A reruns Mega Event with different characters would work. There were many desired characters missing from the Mirror and Discovery event.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Options
    Here’s a crazy idea to build on reruns month: for pure galaxy events, how about tying the occurrence of a future rerun to a particular faction, so that choosing factions in galaxy events actually has an impact downstream?
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Here’s a crazy idea to build on reruns month: for pure galaxy events, how about tying the occurrence of a future rerun to a particular faction, so that choosing factions in galaxy events actually has an impact downstream?

How about we have a month with no galaxy events? That would be great.
  • Options
    Grant77 wrote: »

DB: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆
    Can we hire you as a comedian?!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options

:: shrugs ::

We all know that dB isn’t going to have a month free of galaxy events.

Given a choice for wishing for something that won’t happen and something that might happen, I know which one I would choose.

Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    How about a "no event" mega event month? :p Relax, take time to level older crew up, finish up the galaxy map to complete all episodes, etc. etc. ^^
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    I have about 40 fully fused super rares that need to be leveled, a little time "off" would be great!
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a "no event" mega event month? :p Relax, take time to level older crew up, finish up the galaxy map to complete all episodes, etc. etc. ^^

Technically you can do that any month. Just sit out on the events.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I meant it kinda jokingly. :) I do support a rerun month, as I could for example still use an all new Gangster Spock for example, and several stars for older 1/5 up to 4/5 FE crew.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    I don't want a month of no galaxies. Those are easy to rank in. You just have to do enough supply missions. It's totally possible to do that without spending any extra money aside from several voyage extensions which I would do anyway.

If I wanted to get top 1000 I need to spend $25 on a fourth shuttle which is never going to be something that I will do. I just think it is insane to charge that much for a game upgrade. I also don't want to have to check in every 3 hours over 4 days to constantly rotate my shuttles. I'm never going to lose sleep over computer game. So faction events are something I really really don't care for and would like to see less of.

And I'm not unwilling to spend money on this game. I am VIP 14 and have around 1900 dl at the moment.
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    I'm inn for reruns!!!
  • Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Nicole K wrote: »
    I don't want a month of no galaxies. Those are easy to rank in. You just have to do enough supply missions. It's totally possible to do that without spending any extra money aside from several voyage extensions which I would do anyway.

If I wanted to get top 1000 I need to spend $25 on a fourth shuttle which is never going to be something that I will do. I just think it is insane to charge that much for a game upgrade. I also don't want to have to check in every 3 hours over 4 days to constantly rotate my shuttles. I'm never going to lose sleep over computer game. So faction events are something I really really don't care for and would like to see less of.

And I'm not unwilling to spend money on this game. I am VIP 14 and have around 1900 dl at the moment.

They could always do a rerun as a galaxy event