Home The Bridge

Next event

The next event is less than 48 hours to start. We really should have every thing finalized by now. Very poor planning.

Comments

• Maybe we will be informed before the event starts. Maybe. It's not looking good.
  • What do you expect from a company that just put 30% of its work force to the axe. And it is just going to get worse.
  • What would you like to know?

Event Name: First Impressions
    Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction (Augments - Federation) /Galaxy
    Event Crew: Captain Lorca 5* (New), Reinforcements Stamets 4*(New), Marla McGivers 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 10/12 until Monday 10/16

Bonus crew: The featured event crew + T'Kuvma will provide the best bonuses, but all versions of event crew + non featured Discovery crew and Augments crew will provide some.

I cannot guarantee at all that I will be able to provide this every time, but for this event, here is the list of crew who should provide a lower bonus:

Non-featured DSC crew
    Desert Philippa Georgiou
    Lieutenant Commander Saru
    First Officer Saru
    First Officer Burnham

Augments
    Alternate Future Bashir
    Mirror Bashir
    Racquetball Bashir
    CMO Bashir
    Bashir, Julian Bashir
    RAF Julian Bashir
    Joachim
    Wrathful Khan
    Young Khan
    Persis
    Augment Picard
    Augment Riker

Is all i can tell you so far
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Scoustar wrote: »
    What would you like to know?

Event Name: First Impressions
    Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction (Augments - Federation) /Galaxy
    Event Crew: Captain Lorca 5* (New), Reinforcements Stamets 4*(New), Marla McGivers 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 10/12 until Monday 10/16

Bonus crew: The featured event crew + T'Kuvma will provide the best bonuses, but all versions of event crew + non featured Discovery crew and Augments crew will provide some.

I cannot guarantee at all that I will be able to provide this every time, but for this event, here is the list of crew who should provide a lower bonus:

Non-featured DSC crew
    Desert Philippa Georgiou
    Lieutenant Commander Saru
    First Officer Saru
    First Officer Burnham

Augments
    Alternate Future Bashir
    Mirror Bashir
    Racquetball Bashir
    CMO Bashir
    Bashir, Julian Bashir
    RAF Julian Bashir
    Joachim
    Wrathful Khan
    Young Khan
    Persis
    Augment Picard
    Augment Riker

Is all i can tell you so far

Yeah. I got the same info. Less than 48 hours before start of the event. Some people need more time to plan and level crew, ect.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeskaDamar wrote: »
    Yeah. I got the same info. Less than 48 hours before start of the event. Some people need more time to plan and level crew, ect.

Well, we knew about augments, T'Kuvma and current Discovery crew being event crew a week ago. It would have been nice for folks to know about Marla at that time as well I agree.
  • We still don't know about T'Kuvma. He was not working as intended last week, and we still don't know if the required hotfix has been carried out. I assume DB's refusal to respond to the question means he is still broken

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Scoustar wrote: »
    We still don't know about T'Kuvma. He was not working as intended last week, and we still don't know if the required hotfix has been carried out. I assume DB's refusal to respond to the question means he is still broken

I'm pretty sure the hotfix required would have been to the event, not the character.

EDIT: Also this:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/2312/#Comment_2312
  • Ooh, finally, thanks for the find... admittedly it was after my last post, so I might have found it myself... eventually

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you expect from a company that just put 30% of its work force to the axe. And it is just going to get worse.

What was their excuse before ?
    During the first two mega events..
    Sure it wasn't as bad as this..
    But memorable.

I'm of the sentiment that full character name doesn't need to be released to provide info in these situations.

Like next week..
    They know who's gonna be in there, after all, it's months and months of work to create the characters (previous quote). They just don't always align with the intended event and so you end up with mix bags. (Or words to that effect, paraphrasing)

In this case however let's say is going to be metal head girl 4* (new)
    Burnham 5* (New)
    And.. an existing 4* Kirk.

I know literally nothing about next week's episode.. nothing has been spoiled in anyway.

Even if.. Metal head girl gets eaten by a Klingon
    I don't know that from the description.

If Burnham gets a rank of Lt. so she can use the fancy bathrooms on Deck 2, I still don't know that because she's not called "Lavatory Lt.Burnham". And if still be very happy and surprised that it'll be Nexus Kirk as the specific existing 4*.

And man while, I'll have worked on all my Kirk's.
    And those that won the lottery on the best chance pack for the actual 5* Burnham will know to put extra effort to leveling her..

Now if a brand new character is the issue, the hypothetical spoiler (mud.. umm.. next episode preview.. digressing) then just exclude that name until Tuesday night and include the rest.

Rant mode over !
    You may now resume your lives.
    Your welcome