Home Ready Room

Question about current event - phase 2

I was able to get the threshold reward in phase one of this weekend’s event. Now that phase two has started, is there any benefit to play, other than to potentially climb the leaderboard?

Comments

• If you have all the rewards it is just to climb the rank, or not fall below geting what you would like.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you like the solo rewards, want to help improve your squadron rank to gain better rewards then keep going but if you are happy with got you got then you can stop/ease off. If you do stop you will slip down the leaderboard a lot and you may lose a rank reward you had your eye on. But yes in short rank rewards are the only benefit now.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    If you like the solo rewards, want to help improve your squadron rank to gain better rewards then keep going but if you are happy with got you got then you can stop/ease off. If you do stop you will slip down the leaderboard a lot and you may lose a rank reward you had your eye on. But yes in short rank rewards are the only benefit now.

Nailed it: on Thursday I was at least as high as 820th place, now I'm around 11,000th with other people who stopped at the final threshold level.