Home Make It So!
Options

feature request, shuttle missions

Often i find myself forgetting to use a boost or a 9 hour boost or misclicking some other thing. Would it be possible to cancel a shuttle mission (still losing the transmission ofc) to just bring it back instead of needing 300 dilithium or 3 hours to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    Weyoun6 wrote: »
    I'm sorry , but no. There is no way to cancel a shuttle mission.
    you need dilithium for bring it back or just wait her return

This is the subforum for feature and gameplay requests.

The reason why we request things is that they are not in the game already.

Such as this suggestion.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    This is the subforum for feature and gameplay requests.

The reason why we request things is that they are not in the game already.

Such as this suggestion.
    Oui et c'est pourquoi je le dit, si ca vous pose un problème je m'en fou

Tu n'est pas trop familier avec le concept de demander qu'on ameliore le jeux, n'est-ce pas?

Ou` tu ne crois pas que pouvoir mieux gerer les shuttles serait un amelioremment, ce qui est absolutement legitime... mais tu ne l'a pas dit.

(Sorry for my terrible French completely devoid of accents. I never get to practice it).
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    He asked if it was possible and I simply told him it was no the case.,that's all
    Your french is not so bad
    Merci de votre incomprehension

Maybe I'm falling for someone's attempt at mischief here, but I'll assume you're coming from a sincere place.

The incomprehension isn't coming from the side you are thinking it is. Perhaps it's a language thing, but in this subforum, "Would it be possible" = "DB, will you please consider this". The post was not asking if it's currently possible, the OP knows that it is not. Anything posted in this sub-forum, "Make It So", is intended to be a suggestion to DB for something that is currently not in the game.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe I understood perfectly. You have, it seems obvious, continually thought that the OP was asking if recalling shuttles is possible. That is not what they were asking. They know -- in fact, we all know -- that it is not possible.

This forum is for making suggestions. I'm not sure how that's not clear. Nor am I sure why you keep switching to French in your replies, other than to try to be obfuscatory. But hey, maybe, like I said, it's a language thing... maybe you've had to pop all the English comments into Google translate, and the result is something completely different than what was written.

In any case, I don't seem to be making any headway here, so...

hMJj4oe.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"