Home The Bridge

@Shan

Have you nerfed voyages again?

Just done a 2 hrs run, have got 6 crons (excluding dilemma), hoping the next 2 will produce more?

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan is QC, and does not directly affect the game.

Also, you cannot gauge a voyage by the 2 hour mark. If you have at least 250 chrons at the 6 hour mark, you're in good shape.
  • I get that, I have never had a voyage not have at least 50 crons+ after 2hrs, this one has 6, wanted to know if this is the future of voyages
  • tell me when you only got 6 crons after 2 hrs?
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started my latest voyage after you started yours. I have the number of chrons I would expect from it. It’s not a nerf.

Usually, it just means you aren’t hitting as many rewards, or that you are receiving different things from your rewards.
  • my ship is at 2,728 AM, I have 4,500+ crew, failed no missions, after the dilemma I now have 40 crons, the rewards includes winn, the only character to drop and a whole 4 x simple replicator rations
  • I got 272 chronitons after 6hrs just right now.

It looks perfectly normal to me. It's just a bit of bad luck, OP.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Maybe. is just a real shock to have such a poor run
  • now have 2,748am, sill only 50 crons
  • after 2,5hrs?!/
  • I had one the other day that was around 10 after 2 hours and ended after 8 hours with only a little over 200. Yet the one on its way back atm has around 600 after 10 hours, so just the way they swing sometimes.
  • that's fair enough, was more of a surprise than anything else, usually I get say 150 for a 4hr run,normally
  • I get that, I have never had a voyage not have at least 50 crons+ after 2hrs, this one has 6, wanted to know if this is the future of voyages

I have had not a lot, but some voyages with little less than 50 chronitons after the first dilemma.
  • Maybe. is just a real shock to have such a poor run

I believe so, I imagine it can happen to have a really bad voyage, I am at 45 minutes and have 6 only already, seems normal to me, tend to have after the first dilemma around no less than 40, no more than 60. Your case could be terrible bad luck on one voyage
  • that's fair enough, was more of a surprise than anything else, usually I get say 150 for a 4hr run,normally

Depending on the second dilemma 120 (bad luck+1* dilemma) to 180 (good luck+2* dilemma).
  • Sorry for the 3 continued posts, and this is the fourth one, I am not acussing nor defending DB, let's just simply wait and see, on my side, it still looks normal
  • I've had 10 purples from the last four 7-10 hour voyages, if that helps. I rarely get purples so for me it looks like voyages have been whatever the opposite of nerfed is.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • First, @Shan is awesome, let's not lose sight of that ;)

Second, I have noticed that only decent rewards start showing AFTER you pay some dils to extend.
    7 hours: 336 chrons, 1x2* crew, 1x3* crew, minimal replicator rations
    10 hours+: 700 chrons, 2x4* crew, 5x3* crew, 4x2* crew, 24x4* RepRats, 30x3* RepRats, etc.

Seems like rewards go up about 50% every 4 hours past 8. I will have to math that out...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • edited February 2018
    First, @Shan is awesome, let's not lose sight of that ;)

Second, I have noticed that only decent rewards start showing AFTER you pay some dils to extend.
    10 hours+: 700 chrons, 2x4* crew, 5x3* crew, 4x2* crew, 24x4* RepRats, 30x3* RepRats, etc.

Seems like rewards go up about 50% every 4 hours past 8. I will have to math that out...

Not my case, I do not like the idea of paying to have results, I will make the 20 hours voyage sometime in the future with the necesary dilithium, whenever I consider it adecuate, but right niw I am not in the position of wasting anything to get anything and every now and then I get 1 or 2 4* crew and almost always (but not always) 4* replicator rations. I believe, the better the crew, the more dilemmas you win, the better prizes you get.
    I have to add to this, I have 2 profiles, level 68 the primary one and 67 the secondary one, no more than 4 or 5 Legendaries Inmortalized and lost of Super Rares Inmortalized, around 20 Legendaries 100% but not fully fused and I have to say, prizes are more or less the same on both profiles.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had 10 purples from the last four 7-10 hour voyages, if that helps. I rarely get purples so for me it looks like voyages have been whatever the opposite of nerfed is.

I noticed something similar, four 4*s from my last 2 Voyages of 7-7.5 hours. I think the word for this is “restored”. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • p377y7h33fp377y7h33f ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Actually the word is buffed, but I wouldn't count on it
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    p377y7h33f wrote: »
    Actually the word is buffed, but I wouldn't count on it

“Restored to pre-nerf drop levels” is what I should have written, and no, I’m not counting on it based on a sample size of 2. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • First, @Shan is awesome, let's not lose sight of that ;)

I wasn't attacking @Shan, was more directing a question to some one with more info than I have, I think Shan does a good job.

I think it was just a poor run, ended up with 120 crons after 4hrs, not the best run, but just a bad one