Home The Bridge
Options

Who would you want as the new 1* in the honor hall?

edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Options are as follows:
Stripey Shirt Janeway 320x240.jpg

Lt. Kyle
latest?cb=20061129030435&path-prefix=en

Rouge Chakotay
4a5aee9bfd25fe947dd15a83048443ec.jpg

Mr. Homn
latest?cb=20120819201817&path-prefix=en

Random Redshirt
ensignrizzo.png
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Who would you want as the new 1* in the honor hall? 112 votes

Stripey Shirt Janeway
16%
Peachtree RexSabine of AthensProsserCaptain Sisko [AA]Jim Steele[RR] RedbeardFutureImperfecta[DC]HetoxyRicard Daystrom TcalTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)GerryatricsGhostStalkerDScottHewittZetterbeard Inspector34 Puknuti[RR] Boldly Jaxed 18 votes
Lt. Kyle
11%
[SSR] The Iron Cow[TFA] Celeres(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]JayBeezygregorytIce ManSiegfried Just Plain Simple GarakOliasSunhillowSpockyPicards Left NutVreenakWoghd 13 votes
Rouge Chakotay
3%
[GoT] jess-gayLarxeneDrone_oneCapt. Pete Owen 4 votes
Mr. Homn
34%
uss_bonaventureizausomeCaptainUnderpantsZombie Squirrel RocpileV.[TUFG] Siguard William T. RikerNad Hal[QH] OxmyxJim RaynoreXo | Cadet MattZann Calcore (ISA)Grant77[PAaA] Peanut3141[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerPallidynenomadishIrialAntasil 39 votes
Random Redshirt
33%
AviTrekAmphistaffCaptain_WhoWaldoMagXoiikugarnerBardezCapt. Chaosehmigascruffy151[QH] He-Who-MeowslittlestoatieCrazy Leo·§ë· For the ManyFinnbarAggeSMMThe Great GornholioFenian1213Mr. Lincoln 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random Redshirt
    😊@“Ice Man”

Why not keep it Picard. The Picard that did not take chances could be the new one star. He is wearing blue. Just saw episode recently. He was dying. He went back to his youth and did not fight the Nausicaan.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saratoga First Officer Sisko and Blue Shirt Picard are both excellent suggestions! I would love to have either.
  • Options
    4zg23ofj00gs.jpeg

Or Sisko, excellent suggestions

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random Redshirt
    @DraftedMcCoy

I agree and thanks for the Picard pic.
  • Options
    Stripey Shirt Janeway
    I think Rogue Chakotay would be a good 4 star. Stripey Shirt Janeway wold be a good one star. She did try to save a world from destruction
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Homn
    Jack Crusher, Ensign Picard, then Mr. Homn
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amanda Greyson or a young spock
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random Redshirt
    Good card possibilities, but none of them great for honor hall. I would choose Sartioga Sisko, if that were a choice. That would match the Early Picard we have now.

But if we must choose, I would choose the Red Shirt. Those guys diligently do the tough work.
  • Options
    I would pick Saratoga Sisko too. Good idea.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Stripey Shirt Janeway
    These were the first that came to my mind, some would be better as 3*’s or 4*’s but still.

Captain Level 99

• Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Saratoga Sisko gets my vote.

Though maybe Commander Archer from ‘First Flight’, just to add another suggestion to the mix.
  • Options
    Random Redshirt
    So should have a random redshirt, has no skills and only has to be leveled to 10, used along side main cast to provide human shield bonus
  • Options
    Either Lt Sisko or Science uniform Picard.

Also why does everyone keep wanting Stripe shirt Janeway? Its the worst shirt ever.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd actually like to see a 1* Science Officer Janeway in starfleet blues (canon background, non-canon art)
  • Options
    Stripey Shirt Janeway
    Either Lt Sisko or Science uniform Picard.

Also why does everyone keep wanting Stripe shirt Janeway? Its the worst shirt ever.

It’s Stripey Shirt Janeway.

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Maihar'du

We already have Zek.
  • Options
    I'd actually like to see a 1* Science Officer Janeway in starfleet blues (canon background, non-canon art)

I would go for science blue Janeway.
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    Random Redshirt
    I voted for Homm, but Science Picard would be epic addition.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None. We don't need another 1* in Honor Hall. Picard was a special case, a variant who was only made available to a very limited # of players previously. DB doesn't need to manufacture a similar circumstance. Either leave him up, or remove him & don't have anyone take his place.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Saratoga Sisko.

And Tapestry Lt. Picard would be a great 3* SCI primary.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saratoga First Officer Sisko.
    mdUXRCD.jpg

I'd vote none of the above listed but Saratoga Sisko gets my vote
  • Options
    First Officer Sisko definitely.

I'd also argue for any of the early E-D Chief Engineers, Argyle, McDougle, Leeland T Lynch maybe...

Or Kosinsky, since we have The Traveller.

They'd all be suitable 1star.

I suppose alternates may be NX-Pilot Archer perhaps. OR another Burnham, I mean the worst main character of all time only has 6 variants, surely we need more!!
  • Options
    I like the idea of sticking with the theme of "Captain/main character from an earlier point in their career" a la Stargazer Picard. Saratoga Sisko and Al-Batani Janeway (would need made up art) would be great, along with NX Project Archer
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of sticking with the theme of "Captain/main character from an earlier point in their career" a la Stargazer Picard. Saratoga Sisko and Al-Batani Janeway (would need made up art) would be great, along with NX Project Archer

How about "kid with model starship" Archer? :P

I also wouldn't mind a Cadet Kirk, although that's another one they'd have to make up art for.

But yeah, the "earlier captain" theme is fun, I hope they stick with it.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Stripey Shirt Janeway
    Definitely not Commander Chuckles, that should be a Legendary 5* in my opinion.

I would say the Janeway listed here..
    Keep the Picard or... ... OR..

Ready for it ? Lol

Captain Nicole Janeway !

And it would fit kinda, given the lore behind the stargazer Picard image (originally thought to be from the audition, but actually a Season 5 episode). This would have a certain sense if continuing the theme of backstage perk.

Lol a Future honor Hall 1* could be bubble gum pink Data :D

• Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely not Commander Chuckles, that should be a Legendary 5* in my opinion.

I would say the Janeway listed here..
    Keep the Picard or... ... OR..

Ready for it ? Lol

Captain Nicole Janeway !

And it would fit kinda, given the lore behind the stargazer Picard image (originally thought to be from the audition, but actually a Season 5 episode). This would have a certain sense if continuing the theme of backstage perk.

Lol a Future honor Hall 1* could be bubble gum pink Data :D

For whatever reason this made me think of Andorian Lal, and now I want her in the game :P
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    None of the above. Stargazer Picard was only put in the Honor Hall because he was already in the game from way back when. No one wants more 1* characters.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I wouldn't want Lt. Kyle as a 1*

He had 18 appearances between TOS, TAS and ST 2 so I would at least like a 4* version of him.

Same with Mr. Homn. He appeared enough times to warrant a 4* considering we have 4* and 5* crew who only had a single appearance.

I think any new 1* crew should be a variant of a crew who already exists rather than an all new crew.

I hate that the only Keiko and Rand are 1* when both characters should have been at least a 4*

I feel the same about Pulaski. She was the doctor for an entire season so shouldn't have her only card be a 3*