Home Make It So!

Ranked rewards

I believe that if DB initiated a 2nd set of threshold rewards for phase 2 of each event, they would gain through a higher level of player participation, there is a large number of players who drop off in the 2nd phase.
My 2 cents worth, it would be worth a trial evaluation at least.

Comments

• <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    How would this affect the first set of thresholds? Many newer players can’t finish all thresholds in phase 1.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an interesting idea. For those players who are able to clear thresholds in Phase 1, it would give them a reason to stick around and play, even if they didn't care about ranking. I cleared the thresholds in about 2 hours, but then stopped playing, because I didn't want to invest a preposterous amount of chronitons in order to make it worth my while.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phase 2 isn't the issue, it's just that people can clear the current thresholds earlier. They could expand the threshold table without separating it by phase.
  • How would this affect the first set of thresholds? Many newer players can’t finish all thresholds in phase 1.

Have the same set of threshold rewards, with some higher ranked hidden rewards, that become unlocked when phase 2 starts.