Home The Bridge

Are we going back to Picard in Guanlet? Or did they not upgrade to Guinan?

Comments

• Clicked on the gauntlet loot box to see what the 'rare reward' was...it is listed as locutus
    xgkpghioof0m.png
  • It's a placeholder. Nothing more, nothing less.

Probably due to the fact that the Caretaker is not in game yet and will be added via a server update when the Gauntlet reopens.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • It's a placeholder. Nothing more, nothing less.

Probably due to the fact that the Caretaker is not in game yet and will be added via a server update when the Gauntlet reopens.

Dang it!! Was hoping...
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As stated in another thread, I'm sure it's just a placeholder. We've already basically been told that The Caretaker will be the new Gauntlet crew. There's no way they'd go back to Locutus after announcing a brand-new character (unless they somehow were to lose the rights to the Caretaker character at the last-minute, which would be an extremely unlikely occurence, I should think).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    That's an errant asset that didn't get updated. I'll let the team know to get it taken care of for next time.

The Caretaker will still be the new Gauntlet crew once the Gauntlet returns.

Unless we make a mistake.

You mean a mistake other than choosing the Caretaker as the next reward? :smile:
  • Did someone merge my original post?
  • That's an errant asset that didn't get updated. I'll let the team know to get it taken care of for next time.

Looking forward to seeing him in the game.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an errant asset that didn't get updated. I'll let the team know to get it taken care of for next time.

Thanx, BP
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • That's an errant asset that didn't get updated. I'll let the team know to get it taken care of for next time.

That is my favorite public post ever thus far by a db employee.

If you can tell me why, you win a cookie.
    If you can keep it up, you win a bag of cookies :D
    (Please Include an address for your Canadian cookies to be mailed to)

Because errant assets are cool?

Do you want my social security number and bank account details to go with that?
  • Ps I'd prefer pizza rolls

Because errant assets are cool?

Do you want my social security number and bank account details to go with that?

I think everybody would like another one of that 'asset'

Because this is the first official confirmation that the Caretaker is next, and it occurred by chance in response to yet another copy paste type error?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    nomadish wrote: »

Because this is the first official confirmation that the Caretaker is next, and it occurred by chance in response to yet another copy paste type error?

I think ya got it.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."