Home The Bridge

Free Cornwell

edited February 2018 in The Bridge
OK, DB, I'm waiting for the mail with my free 5th star on Cornwell.
Ya'know, like that Picard thing?
Is that gonna happen?

EDIT:
It's been a few days and now I feel safe that this isn't going to happen, and therefore
i bought a legendary citation and FF'd cornwell. She Is Awesome! Thanks (even if I came to it in a roundabout way)

Comments

• actually no problems with the event, so a win then
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they gave everyone a free Katrina, my head would probably explode.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was never an event problem anyways, it was a pre-planned promotional action lead by their new marketing firm, then misappropriated at the last minute into a debacle.
  • Admiral_MorakAdmiral_Morak ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    "Free Cornwell"

The Klingons aren't big on civil disobedience.

I suggest more proactive measures.
  • It was never an event problem anyways, it was a pre-planned promotional action lead by their new marketing firm, then misappropriated at the last minute into a debacle.

If that's the case I hope they fired that firm immediately.
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was never an event problem anyways, it was a pre-planned promotional action lead by their new marketing firm, then misappropriated at the last minute into a debacle.

You may be thinking of a completely different game published by any other company that's not Disruptor Beam.

On a different note, please refrain from rampant speculation and spreading confabulated rumors.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • best comment ever.
    somebody lock this thread right now!
  • It was never an event problem anyways, it was a pre-planned promotional action lead by their new marketing firm, then misappropriated at the last minute into a debacle.

You may be thinking of a completely different game published by any other company that's not Disruptor Beam.

On a different note, please refrain from rampant speculation and spreading confabulated rumors.

yeah, he totally got it wrong. that company was DT and the game was Fake News. close enough though.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    d9khpj0qkr53.png

I would LOVE to work on a third copy!
  • Dude, that's a lot of Cornwell..

Confabulated? @Black Pebble has been reading his dictionary!!
    2mhcwbs1ifgr.gif
    Yes data...especially when you use words like 'confabulated'
    23uv5rnj5a2l.gif
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a word one uses surprisingly frequently in corporate life.

It's also why good note-taking is a life-saver.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    It would be nice just to have a gold citation for celebrating the event, it's a small drop in the ocean, and gives those that have 4/5 Katrina a chance to FF her whilst others can put it to good use on other Golds.

I also don't think it would have much of an impact on DYC purchases either if that is the concern. If anything it would encourage purchases.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice just to have a gold citation for celebrating the event, it's a small drop in the ocean, and gives those that have 4/5 Katrina a chance to FF her whilst others can put it to good use on other Golds.

I also don't think it would have much of an impact on DYC purchases either if that is the concern. If anything it would encourage purchases.
    I citated mine in event 1, It not worth spending on DYS offers anymore since every other month we are getting a free 4/5*

DB: Do Better
  • edited February 2018

It's a word one uses surprisingly frequently in corporate life.

It's also why good note-taking is a life-saver.

Good to know if i ever enter corporate life...im sure you made me and all the post readers check their dictionary for the definition of that word! Edit: I see you are working late @Black Pebble
  • ok, then, I now feel safe in buying a 5* citation to immortalize my Cornwell.
    Please don't make me regret my decision.
  • weeks later, no regrets (about FFFE cornwell)
This discussion has been closed.