Home Fleet Central
Options

Looking for fleet

Hello my name is Delloman I am looking for a more active fleet I am level 33, vip 14 played last year got back in to the game playing daily for 40 days or so. I Do all dailies and Max supply to fleet. Let me know if have questions.

Comments

• Options
    Sent you a PM
  • Options
    sent you also a PM
  • Options
    I (Cdre Daavik [TT:NTX]) am also looking for a new fleet since my current one isn't real active. I'm level 60, VIP 14, complete all the daily missions, have ranked 284, 4771, 417, 517, 2374 in the last five events.
  • Options
    Daavik wrote: »
    I (Cdre Daavik [TT:NTX]) am also looking for a new fleet since my current one isn't real active. I'm level 60, VIP 14, complete all the daily missions, have ranked 284, 4771, 417, 517, 2374 in the last five events.

I've sent you a PM. Your welcome to Section 14. Please apply
  • Options
    Daavik wrote: »

Hello, im looking for an Admiral for our fleet, your profil looks you're the right für the job. If you like pls send a pm.
    llap mof (WoT) , world of trekfans

• Options
    The Real Cat Menace has an opening in the fleet. Need to be rank 30, daily player, and enjoy a chatty game chat channel. We ranked 88 in the last event and our starbase is at level 29. Drop us a line and come have some fun at our happy place
  • Options
    [DF] Dax Fleet, lvl 95, all dailies, advice, charts, screen shots, guidance, camradery, and line app supported. Recruiting now PM me.:
    RAdm Zhor Blakheart
  • Options
    RENEGADE REAPERS is recruiting. We are an Active Daily Fleet ☺
  • Options
    The Haus of Gaghgagh. Need active players. Our Starbase is lv 114. Must be lv 20+. Sence of humor not required but preferred.