Home The Bridge

Assignment recommendation: Relliketh

edited February 2018 in The Bridge
usit69nr4mf7.png

Greetings captain!

It’s Commander Branch again, the chief personnel officer at Starbase 63. As you may recall, we’re near a recurrent temporal anomaly, one of the more stable in this universe, and as a result we have a steady supply of displaced personnel, many of them well-suited to jobs in this universe. My job is to orient newly arrived refugees and find work for those willing and able to lend a hand to Starfleet at this difficult time.

There are, however, some special assignments which Starfleet Command has asked me to forward to you and some of the other captains running point during this temporal crisis. In each case I’ve compiled a dossier of potential candidates, and am looking for your recommendation for this difficult assignment.

When last we spoke, you recommended 8472 Valerie Archer for command of the USS Sutherland.

The fifth of these assignments is to conduct on audit of security precautions at the Relliketh refugee camp. The Bajoran government has offered the facility to house many of those displaced in the region by the temporal crisis, but there are fears that between Occupation-era Cardassians and various Bajoran insurgent groups that tempers will spill over.

Our candidates:
  • EV Suit Burnham, formerly the first officer of the USS Shenzhou. Her historic actions helped ignite war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire, and she crossed over to our timeline during those pivotal moments, after engaging in single combat with a Klingon warrior. Her primary skill is security, with secondary abilities in science and command.
  • Prisoner Harry Kim, formerly the operations officer of the USS Voyager. He served with distinction after that vessel was transported to the Delta quadrant. He crossed over into our timeline after being falsely imprisoned by the Akritarian government. His primary skill is security, with secondary abilities in engineering and medicine.
  • Malik, formerly the leader of a renegade group of Augments. Clever and ruthless, he proved himself capable of surviving and even thriving under harsh conditions. His primary skill is security, with secondary abilities in command and medicine.
  • Nicky the Nose, formerly a holographic character from The Big Good-Bye. Despite his checkered past, he has a practical understanding of the politics of this kind of conflict, as well as an intimate knowledge of how criminal groups operate. His primary skill is security, with secondary abilities in command and diplomacy.
  • First Omet’iklan, formerly the commander of a unit of Jem’Hadar. Tough and professional, he may be best known for serving as part of the first joint Starfleet/Dominion combat operation. His primary skill is security, with secondary abilities in command and science.
  • Mirror Hikaru Sulu, formerly the chief of security of the ISS Enterprise. An experienced combat officer, his familiarity with the ruthless nature of the Mirror Universe will stand him in good stead given the bitterness of occupation-era Bajor. His primary skill is security, with secondary abilities in command and science.

Assignment recommendation: Relliketh 67 votes

EV Suit Burnham
2%
TcalNeack 2 votes
Prisoner Harry Kim
16%
The FishCaptain Durf[GoT] jess-gayRocpileMagissescruffy151PallidyneHungry Dog DDM[FF] Frylock IBOL17captain_yar[10F] Belle'Anna 11 votes
Malik
14%
AmphistaffIvanstone[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerLarxeneShran WrapSvenLundgrenNeemsThe Great GornholioSiegfried <TGE> Clifford 10 votes
Nicky the Nose
7%
[QH] OxmyxeXo | Cadet Matt[10F] Fuzzy Moo(HGH)ApolloYateball 5 votes
First Omet'iklan
22%
AviTrek[KM]VidemFor CardassiaCaptain LostJim RaynorNS111111Locutus_of_Borg_PhotonKimCapt. Reynoldsp377y7h33f[FF] Vice Admiral NairneDirk GundersonAutomaton_2000Ryanf47Trepanator 15 votes
Mirror Hikaru Sulu
35%
[7TW] UnkieBSabine of Athens[SSR] The Iron CowDpmtCapt. Chaos[DB:Do Better] More Tranya!eXo | das411 William T. RikerNad HalehmigaGilbertSmithGeneral McDuckCommander TuckerHassinator[KF] Kapitan DobchanRicard Daystrom Odo Marmarosa[KM] PhelanNemeton[STFL] TheHell2Earth 24 votes

Comments

• For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Omet'iklan
    First Omet'iklan, as he's my second favourite Jem'hadar, but Malik's a close second!
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Hikaru Sulu
    Sulu, because he's long overdue. But I would obviously love another Burnham.
  • First Omet'iklan
    I'm hoping to eventually see a 5* Jem'hadar. I think Omet'iklan is the obvious candidate, given that Remata'klan and Goran'agar are already in game as 3* and 4* crew, respectively.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicky the Nose
    First Omet'iklan, as he's my second favourite Jem'hadar, but Malik's a close second!

Talak'talan has to be my fav... the one that got it all started! That actor has been in a ton of stuff since too and DS9 jump started it all for him
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Hikaru Sulu
    NO MORE BURNHAMS

and definitely Mirror Sulu because how did we not get him during mirror month??
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Omet'iklan
    Yateball wrote: »

Talak'talan has to be my fav... the one that got it all started! That actor has been in a ton of stuff since too and DS9 jump started it all for him

Mine is Ixtana'Rax. I liked the dynamic of the Jem'Hadar in that episode, and it was just overall a great/really fun episode.

Talak'talan was also great though, and I wish he was in the game.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Hikaru Sulu
    I thought prisoner Kim would be cool since I rewatched that VOY episode a few months ago, but Sulu's been near the top of my Mirror requests for awhile (between Quark and Odo)
  • Prisoner Harry Kim
    harry kim, but *ONLY* because you gave him MED and ENG, and not for any other reason.
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    EV Suit Burnham
    Let's be real guys, she is the only Viable option here
  • Mirror Hikaru Sulu
    I want Mirror Sulu, then Kim, then Burnham. Don’t care about the others
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Hikaru Sulu
    Scarface Sulu holding a dagger.
  • First Omet'iklan
    harry kim, but *ONLY* because you gave him MED and ENG, and not for any other reason.

Well he takes pretty good care of Paris in that episode, IIRC.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicky the Nose
    I voted for the nose, even though he hasn't been here in months
  • First Omet'iklan
    One quick bump for this - new recommendations come on Tuesday.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prisoner Harry Kim
    I'd love to see more Harry Kim, though Sulu would be awesome too. EV Suit Burnham looks fantastic in that pic, and we need more Jem'Hadar. Malik is cool, but Nicky the Nose needs his program wiped.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/