Home The Bridge
Options

One-Time Drop Voyages Crew in Collections

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
For those who have been on the fence about whether to keep the one-time drop Voyages crew, please be aware of the following:

Thot Gor and Jannar are both part of the New Life and New Civilizations Collection.

Thus far (unless I missed seeing them somewhere), Lucien and The Clown are not part of a Collection, but of course it is possible they will be included in a new one in the future.

Comments

• Options
    I’m hoping for a Klingon collection at some point.

But I think there should be. I can imagine it. The Collection “These are the voyages...” with the voyages only crew
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »
    For those who have been on the fence about whether to keep the one-time drop Voyages crew, please be aware of the following:

Thot Gor and Jannar are both part of the New Life and New Civilizations Collection.

Thus far (unless I missed seeing them somewhere), Lucien and The Clown are not part of a Collection, but of course it is possible they will be included in a new one in the future.

However, unless you also have 4 more 5* immortalized, two of the possibilites being unobtanable Locutus and Abraham Lincoln, you still can't collect the final tier and get the last 1% diplomacy boost.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    @Captain_Who - You are correct that as things stand today, getting to 25 for New Life and New Civilizations will be a good challenge for many. But if you have the 2 Voyages crew, they do bring you that much closer, and presumably we will get a few more new crew added with the Diplomat trait, which could then make the difference if you are short on the 5*'s.

Regarding Locutus, I think a good number of people did win him in The Gauntlet (based on all the 'walls' we see), and so he is one who will probably be more helpful than a lot of other 5*'s.
    Also relevant to the pursuit of the needed 5*'s, many players will now have (at least) a 4/5* Prisoner Katrina Cornwell from the recent Mega Event, and everyone who started playing prior to last week will also have (at least) a 1/5* Suus Mahna Sarek.

Overall, not knowing how Collections will evolve in the future, there may be other opportunities for these Voyages crew to become more useful, and so I am just suggesting players keep this in mind. :)
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be interesting to see a collection of Non-Pack Crew. The Voyage exclusive crew plus Honor Hall crew and Gauntlet crew. It would be a hard collection to complete because you would have to spend a lot of honor to do it.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colonel Worf is part of the Inspiring, I think.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Colonel Worf is part of the Inspiring, I think.

Good point! I was focused on the 4 more recently released Voyages characters (i.e., the ones obtainable from 2-part Dilemmas), and I completely forgot about the original ones that come from the harder 3-part Dilemmas.

Colonel Worf does indeed have the Inspiring trait, making him part of the To Boldly Go Collection.

Fierce Guinan is not yet part of a Collection, but again could be in the future.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Irial valid points. Unfortunately unless you're a rather large spender, most people haven't accrued enough honor to date to finish more than 2 5* crew.

I'm hoping they set collections to automatically update as new crew are added to the vault, but we won't be able to tell until next week.