Home The Bridge

What happens when you've run through all the dilemmas in a single voyage?

Running a marathon voyage to get all the exclusive 4* and just curious what will happen once I've run through all the dilemmas. Anyone have experience?

Comments

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    You recall. Dilemma's won't reappear although you'll still get regular drops.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    The timer continues past 72hrs. The text field is a black box. Everything is kinda frozen, but it still is working if that makes any sense.

There is no alert that you've reached the end of the rainbow, you just have to recall and enjoy that sweet, sweet 40hr return time.
  • [NDQ] ThunderDrop[NDQ] ThunderDrop ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I really should have done this before the drop rate nerf :( 2d 2h in and I'm at 3500 chronitons. You used to be able to hit that after 10 or 12 hours :(

Oh well, I'll hit all the exclusive crew and that is what I'm mostly after.

Thanks for the clarification @eXo | Frank @Ivanstone
  • Is that still the case? When I did a 72 hrs. Voyage in the beginning of January I had items drop and "standard" text fields even after 72 hrs. had passed. But the Voyage got stuck before hitting the 74 hrs. mark... lucky me. So maybe longer Voyages with continuing rewards are possible OR the Voyage was malfunctioning when I was getting rewards after 72 hrs.
  • You pay 324,000 honor to fully fuse the voyage exclusive crew.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you get an extra one from cs
  • I really should have done this before the drop rate nerf :( 2d 2h in and I'm at 3500 chronitons. You used to be able to hit that after 10 or 12 hours :(

Oh well, I'll hit all the exclusive crew and that is what I'm mostly after.

Thanks for the clarification @eXo | Frank @Ivanstone

Umm.. Voyages were a LOT better before,
    But never ever could we have gotten 3500 chronitons in 10 or 12 hours. On a really really good one.. maybe 20.

I did a few 10s and maybe a 12 once prior to Nerf and I think I hit about 1000 / 1100 on the 12.

And..
    If it makes you feel better.
    Pre nerf = pre Voyage Exclusives.
    (Save for maybe Worf & Guinan near the end)