Home The Bridge

RESOLVED - Mirror Shukar not dropping from February 27 packs.

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
Summary

Mirror Shukar was not dropping when he first went up this afternoon due to him still being on the server blacklist. This was the same issue with EV Suit Archer not showing up initially in his pack in January.

This affected anyone who purchased the packs A Strong Uprising or Resistance, between the hours of 12:00pm - 1:20pm est.

Mirror Shukar was taken off the server blacklist by 1:20pm est, and any pack purchases made from that point on were using the correct tables.

Because this was a server-side change, a client restart would not have been required to pull from the corrected table.

Compensation

We just finished running a script to directly compensate players who were affected. If you were eligible, a number of Mirror Shukars based on your total pack purchases would have been added directly to your roster.
  • You will need to restart your client to see the crew in your roster.
  • They will NOT show up as an attachment to an in-game mail.

If you believe you were affected but did not receive any compensation via the script, please submit a Player Support ticket which includes the purchase time, pack name and quantities purchased.

Also, here's a screenshot of Mirror Shukar dropping on live.

uw3vsxo1c2q7.png

Comments

• Thank you for the quick action on this.
  • Thanks for the compensation
  • I did 9 10X pulls and the compensation script gave me 2 Mirror Shukars. Is this the normal compensation ratio to get 1 mirror shukar for every 4-5 10X pulls?
  • when can we get his stats?
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Summary

Mirror Shukar was not dropping when he first went up this afternoon due to him still being on the server blacklist. This was the same issue with EV Suit Archer not showing up initially in his pack in January.

This affected anyone who purchased the packs A Strong Uprising or Resistance, between the hours of 12:00pm - 1:20pm est.

Mirror Shukar was taken off the server blacklist by 1:20pm est, and any pack purchases made from that point on were using the correct tables.

Because this was a server-side change, a client restart would not have been required to pull from the corrected table.

Compensation

We just finished running a script to directly compensate players who were affected. If you were eligible, a number of Mirror Shukars based on your total pack purchases would have been added directly to your roster.
    • You will need to restart your client to see the crew in your roster.
    • They will NOT show up as an attachment to an in-game mail.

If you believe you were affected but did not receive any compensation via the script, please submit a Player Support ticket which includes the purchase time, pack name and quantities purchased.

Also, here's a screenshot of Mirror Shukar dropping on live.

uw3vsxo1c2q7.png

I bought two Packs, got one Shukar. But, with the timing of when I got off work and was able to get signed into everything, I think I probably "Straddled" the fix. {First Pack before fix, second a couple minutes later, after.}

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Appreciate it.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Discovery Andorian power!!!
    Let’s fly!
  • Kudos and congrats for another first to immort Capt. Sisko!
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/5 stats if anyone needs them i36ey41y9tvo.jpeg
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointing that he got missed being made live again, but prompt acknowledgement, repair, and automatic and fair compensation, I will have to say that this one was handled well and give a kudos to DB.
  • Thank you for the swift compensation and fixing of the error!

Here's his stats for anyone who's interested:

9yo6cr4jz837.png
    na75oohmscho.png

My Captain Sisko Bonus did not work. Please re-send my 22 Million credits, 43K chrono, 68K honor, and 13K dilithium. I have already sent the title to my car, the deed to my house, a check for $50,000, and a contract to give you my first newborn.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error handled brilliantly. @Shan, please pass on our thanks to everyone who helped with the fix and communication.
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Thank you for compensation.
  • Excellent support.
  • This was handled superbly! Thank you very much DB! Quick fix, quick compensation and honest communication! DB really did better this time around!