Home The Bridge
Options

Upcoming Collection Bonuses

UebermindUebermind ✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
What bonuses would you like to see next in Collections?

Upcoming Collection Bonuses 99 votes

Extra Crew Slots
49%
Warrior Willouss_bonaventureAviTrekCaptain Durf[NDQ] Joker41NAMZombie Squirrel RocpileMagisse William T. RikerNad HalehmigaKaiteescruffy151[QH] OxmyxJim Raynor[DB-DO BETTER] [7TW] Captain plim123TheGreyKnightGeneral McDuckdext74Nero84 49 votes
Extra Shuttle Slots
6%
garnerCrazy LeoPlasmaZottexRyanf47Captain TJ 6 votes
Honorable Citations
35%
AstrometricsJeanLucKirkKnight RangerSabine of AthensCanAus ToddCaptain LostCaptain Sisko [AA]eXo | das411Jhamel[QH] He-Who-MeowseXo | Cadet MatteXo | SilverRose (retired)Vaelerys TargaryenCapt Ajamm[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinPallidyneAHSOG2Hassinator[S14]SirManiac(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••] 35 votes
Extra Cadet Challenge Tickets
4%
Data1001K Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaPepex82robownage 4 votes
Other (detail below)
5%
XoiikuJim SteeleBrunt, FCA[STFL] TheHell2EarthTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF) 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra Crew Slots
    Crew slots. Always bet on crew slots.

(Though citations would be great too!)
  • Options
    Honorable Citations
    Citations & Percent of honor incrementally increased.

(So, at the end of a Voyage if you've earned 110 and you've reached a 3% increase, you'll get 113.Whatever rounding down as Is DB it was be 113 // dismiss a super rare turns from 200 to 206 ect). Given how deep in honor debt everyone is in, you could have this be a perpetually adding bonus and even if we reach a 100% bonus, we'll still be up to our chin in honor debt.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable Citations
    Citations would be purrfect ... anyway, thank you DB for the great new collection bonuses! Meowsum stuffz!
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra Crew Slots
    A day may come when we have enough crew slots, but it is not this day! B)
  • Options
    Other (detail below)
    Dilithium!!!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Other (detail below)
    Collection exclusive crew. Nothing too incredible but just fun little bonus crew.

Ie. 1* Deputy Alexander for the Wild West set, 1* Cousin Gaila for the Ferengi one, etc.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra Crew Slots
    Brunt, FCA wrote: »
    Collection exclusive crew. Nothing too incredible but just fun little bonus crew.

Ie. 1* Deputy Alexander for the Wild West set, 1* Cousin Gaila for the Ferengi one, etc.
    This would indeed be fun. But as these are one-time only rewards, and limited to whatever collection groups they can come up with I'd rather that they reward something with lasting use.

Like, well maybe crew slots. Just saying.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would vote for crew slots, but it will never be enough. Like all other games on earth, there should be no crew slot limit.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable Citations
    Are you kids serious? They literally just gave us the biggest payday in the game's history not 8 hours ago, and you're already asking for more? Waaaw.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra Crew Slots
    Are you kids serious? They literally just gave us the biggest payday in the game's history not 8 hours ago, and you're already asking for more? Waaaw.
    I do see you voted. :p
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would vote for crew slots, but it will never be enough. Like all other games on earth, there should be no crew slot limit.

And which games have no crew slot limit? I don't play a lot of different games but of the freemium games that I play (STT, MPQ, Pathfinder) all have some form of roster limitation.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable Citations
    Magisse wrote: »
    I do see you voted. :p

I have a degree in political science, I have an innate compulsion to vote.
  • Options
    Honorable Citations
    I need a faster way to immortalize legendaries that isn't $$$
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (detail below)
    Dilithium, AntiMatter Buff in voyages

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Extra Crew Slots
    Extra crew slots AND citations!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »

And which games have no crew slot limit? I don't play a lot of different games but of the freemium games that I play (STT, MPQ, Pathfinder) all have some form of roster limitation.

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and Marvel Avengers Alliance come to mind
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam