Home Ready Room

Clearing Operation Isolate on Epic

The Med/Eng path i'm having troubles with.

Med is pretty easy, Mirror Phlox is clearing that for me. But i'm having trouble criting the final epic node for 3 stars on this run.

My engineers are (All FFFE), Icheb, Tuska Mayweather, Mirror Laforge, Lal, Mirror Tucker, Drone 7.

None of them seem to clear 994+25% even if I stack two engineers to the crew just to make sure the final engineer is not fatigued on that node.

Can anyone make recommendations on which engineers can crit that node? I have Commander La forge 5* (he's only 1/5 atm), Mirror Bashir and Delta Flyer Paris. But the rest of my engies are all 4*s of various completion.

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it back then with Mobile Doctor, DA McCoy and Scientist Degra, but I had to do it in two takes (I think even in combination with North Star Tucker). I used Ambassador Sarek for the DIP locked node in the top section to crit.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • I did the dip node with Sarek too. Unfortunantly it's this stupid Med-Med-Eng-Eng path that seems to be throwing me for a curve.

It's been suggested that Mirror Tucker could do it, having juryrigger and a high base eng. So i'll try him. Mirror Phlox seems to crit the first node easily.
  • edited February 2018
    Yes, Mirror Phlox and Mirror Tucker is the way to go, and you'll need a second engineer who can pass the 3rd node.
    Phlox will pass both MED nodes easily, and Tucker will roll a guaranteed 1068-1235 with Jury Rigger and without any bonuses. So adding your current starbase bonus, plus the new vault bonuses, he will be able to make it. I just did it with this combo today :-)
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I cleared this using Prisoner O'Brien.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Count23Count23 ✭✭✭
    I citationed up Mirror Tucker to FFFE. After 600 chronos, he still couldn't crit that node, even with help of another engy before him to keep him from being fatigued.

I'm fearing I may just have to power level Commander La Forge instead. I don't want to waste more chronos on a very narrow window RNG.

Crunch, what was your tucker's stats when you did the run and how many tries did it take?
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    It was Prisoner O'Brien and 1* Mirror Beverly for me IIRC. + someone else who wasn't that important.
  • Count23Count23 ✭✭✭
    I've still not been able to pop that node. I was going to switch to either Human Q (no jury rigger but a higher max eng than Tucker) or try to FFFE Niner's rom who does have jury rigger.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Human Q - zero chance.
    FFFE Niner's Rom - should be able to.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I citationed up Mirror Tucker to FFFE. After 600 chronos, he still couldn't crit that node, even with help of another engy before him to keep him from being fatigued.

I'm fearing I may just have to power level Commander La Forge instead. I don't want to waste more chronos on a very narrow window RNG.

Crunch, what was your tucker's stats when you did the run and how many tries did it take?

Thank you for this information. I will not waste my Honor points on Mirror Tucker.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    I used:

Crell Moset (2/5*) for first 2 nodes .. even fatigued, he can pass it .. but he can't crit it.
    (worry about cirtting it on another pass . you don't have to crit the MED and ENG nodes at same time :P )
    Scientist Degra (3/5*) for the 1st ENG node (3rd node) again, easy clear .. don't need to crit.
    And Augment Riker (4/4*) for last node .. took a couple tries to get him to crit it.
    Once that was done ...

Mobile Dr (1/5*) for passing first node
    Crell Moset (2/5*) to crit 2nd node.
    Throw the 3rd node .. ie fail it using 1 of the 2 above ...
    and use Augment Riker again to pass the final node.

I recently picked up Assimilated Torres ... even at 1/5* .. her ENG is huge ... she should help in that regard if you have her ... (didn't I get her as a milestone reward in recent event? I can't remember) O.o
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    al103 wrote: »
    Human Q - zero chance.
    FFFE Niner's Rom - should be able to.

Thank you, @al103 , for providing my motivation for "The Galactic Series" event: To immortalize Niners Rom for the ENG node. After doing so, his ENG=921+(105-246), which includes my Starbase & Collection bonuses. Here is a link to his Wiki page.
    Ditto wrote: »
    I used:

Crell Moset (2/5*) for first 2 nodes .. even fatigued, he can pass it .. but he can't crit it.
    (worry about cirtting it on another pass . you don't have to crit the MED and ENG nodes at same time :P )
    Scientist Degra (3/5*) for the 1st ENG node (3rd node) again, easy clear .. don't need to crit.
    And Augment Riker (4/4*) for last node .. took a couple tries to get him to crit it.
    Once that was done ...

Mobile Dr (1/5*) for passing first node
    Crell Moset (2/5*) to crit 2nd node.
    Throw the 3rd node .. ie fail it using 1 of the 2 above ...
    and use Augment Riker again to pass the final node.

I recently picked up Assimilated Torres ... even at 1/5* .. her ENG is huge ... she should help in that regard if you have her ... (didn't I get her as a milestone reward in recent event? I can't remember) O.o

^^ Following this good advice from @Ditto ...

1. I was able to clear the ENG node with Crell Moset, Lal and Niners Rom in one turn.
    2. I was able to clear the MED node with Prisoner Katrina Cornwell, Crell Moset (2 tries) and Niners Rom.
    3. My Crell Moset is 1F/FE, MED=654+(275-695), so my Starbase & Collections bonuses obviated the need for a 2nd star on him.
    4. Lal, Niners Rom and Prisoner Katrina Cornwell are all immortalized.

Many thanks to the OP for starting this thread, as well as all the other comments which I found very helpful. LLAP

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust