Home The Bridge

20 Minutes Until New Gauntlet

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
I wonder if there is a queued message ready to go out with the new crew and stats at 7PM.

Comments

• I wonder how long until immortalized
  • I wonder how long until immortalized

It's been 11 minutes already, I'm kind of disappointed 😉
  • It will be interesting to see who gets first to max. There'll be some ferocious games for a few days I expect
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    I think Guinan is still dropping. I just got her and not banjo man so it could be awhile until max
  • arjuna wrote: »
    I think Guinan is still dropping. I just got her and not banjo man so it could be awhile until max

And we get to twist the knife a bit more for the Guinan deprived.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    arjuna wrote: »

And we get to twist the knife a bit more for the Guinan deprived.

First ever drop I had above 3 stars after 4000 rounds so I do feel your pain.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh...that shouldn't be happening. Right?
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Uh...that shouldn't be happening. Right?

Come on, it's been like a whole six hours since the last screw up. Cut them some slack.
    Looks like Pebble says they're working on a fix. Thread in Engineering Room.
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bug is specific to rewards from streaks. He should still drop properly from reward boxes.

Still working on this.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whelp, I can say, I'm glad I'm waiting to enter the gauntlet till later. Just like I'd never purchase a new pack shortly after release . . .
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be resolved now. Please let us know if Guinan has managed to sneak her way back into the Gauntlet.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your service and quick response
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn imp.
  • So... What skills for Banjo man have ? I tap his picture and can't get any info..
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    So... What skills for Banjo man have ? I tap his picture and can't get any info..

Been wondering the same. Hoping for SCI (able to transport ships across the galaxy) ENG (built a trademark array) & MED (was probing everybody he could). Possible case for SEC (protected the Ocampa), but I don't see a loner like him having DIP (unless it's via banjo playing) or COM, but anything is possible.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    ivj98o4w5cvp.png

eng/sci/med
  • Excellent, Thank you.

The second of the Trifecta type.
    (Joining Leonardo)
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meowsome skill combination! We need more of those! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whelp, I can say, I'm glad I'm waiting to enter the gauntlet till later. Just like I'd never purchase a new pack shortly after release . . .

Purchasing a new pack with an error usually guarantees you a free copy of the 5* when they correct it!
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    ivj98o4w5cvp.png

eng/sci/med

Please tell me the ENG roll is not crazy
  • Anyone know what his stats are yet?

They have been posted in the other thread. Because obviously there's two threads about this.

ENG 335-817
    SCI 187-495
    MED 122-378

Biggest ENG in game.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/54273/#Comment_54273
    "Dance with me. For science."

They have been posted in the other thread. Because obviously there's two threads about this.

ENG 335-817
    SCI 187-495
    MED 122-378

Biggest ENG in game.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/54273/#Comment_54273

Thanks Astrometrics - why have one when you can have two? Hopefully my luck with him is better than it was with Loco.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only someone at DB had posted an official thread with an announcement and stats, then the data wouldn't be hidden multiple pages into other threads. I guess they forgot the crew was being released at 7PM?
  • They're still trying to get their 'suspense' subroutine working.
  • I am very curious as to why they couldn't take a few minutes to post the stats. Thankfully the community has been awesome and shared their findings. At this point I think an official post with the stats would feel like it has no point lol.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone getting loot besides 3* and 4* trainers? That's all I've gotten since the gauntlet returned. That's not even an exaggeration.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I got a 4* component even. Still junk, but not a trainer.