Options

Terran Prime is recruiting!

edited March 2018 in Fleet Central
Terran Prime is Recruiting!
Here are our few requirements:
Level 40 and up
Three shuttles would be nice but not necessary
Make sure to play your daily’s
Communication of upcoming inactivity is a must, except in emergencies (life happens)
No politics or religious debate in fleet chat
Do your best in events, tips and help will be provided to all
Respect your fellow fleet mates and fleet
Must be at least 18 years of age

We currently have a level 80 starbase:
tgwvxbfcm9je.jpeg

And like to have lots of fun!
We hope you join us,
Llap, The Collective
(If interested, contact Admiral JP Tobin here, or PM in-game, as entry to fleet is invite only)
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Can I join? How do you leave a fleet? Where are the shuttle bays? What's a faction? Oh wait, I'm already in TP!

:P lol luv ya Colli!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Can I join? How do you leave a fleet? Where are the shuttle bays? What's a faction? Oh wait, I'm already in TP!

:P lol luv ya Colli!

😂your awesome Nomad

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Dang i have four shuttles ! I guess that means im out ! Teeeheeeheee
  • Options
    rowan wrote: »
    Dang i have four shuttles ! I guess that means im out ! Teeeheeeheee
    Oh Rowan :)

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Terran Prime , an active , helpful fleet , and a great bunch of captains . In my opinion best in the game . We enjoy the game , have fun , but we play hard , and play to win .
  • Options
    Spies need not apply! :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    AdnapAdnap ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    How can I apply to join, LVL 58 and make up 65% of fleets points for current event so looks like I'm on my own. New to these forums so not sure of protocol.
  • Options
    I would like to apply for membership. Lvl 63 3 shuttles active Squadron leader in a dying fleet of exploration.
  • Options
    I would like to apply for membership. Lvl 63 3 shuttles active Squadron leader in a dying fleet of exploration.
    Adnap wrote: »
    How can I apply to join, LVL 58 and make up 65% of fleets points for current event so looks like I'm on my own. New to these forums so not sure of protocol.

Both of you can contact Admiral JP Tobin for more info.

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Best fleet in the game! We have a couple of rare openings, don't miss this chance to join!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Star Base level 84. If you want to have fun and be with a great group of guys and gals come join us today! Very easy and helpful bunch, we make the game more enjoyable, so don't miss this great opportunity!

xrwjz42l1nm4.png

• Options
    Star Base level 84. If you want to have fun and be with a great group of guys and gals come join us today! Very easy and helpful bunch, we make the game more enjoyable, so don't miss this great opportunity!

0j4ifqjd98xw.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    :)
  • Options
    Star Base level 91 now, have 1 opening..... they go fast!
  • Options
    Terran Prime has a spot for the right captain , base 92 , active helpful fleet , all rewards achieved daily . Are you that captain ?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    No longer interested.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Best of luck!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    ~Edit
    Removed by The Collective as an offering of potential peace.

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Terran Prime is the bee's knees!
  • Options
    ps8hx7x30ek8.png

Star Base level 129.
    Terran Prime is a fun fleet with an interesting mix of newly minted captains and more seasoned ones, with levels ranging from 25 through 88.
    Very easy and helpful bunch, we make the game more enjoyable, so don't miss this great opportunity!

if interested, please contact our Admiral J.P. Tobin.
  • Options
    We’re now at base level 130 and looking for an active capt , pm in game to discuss joining .