Home Past Anomalies
Options

SOLVED-Gauntlet dropping guinan instead of caretaker?

arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Past Anomalies
Just had gauntlet drop guinan on a 6 box win ? That doesn't seem, right to me shouldn't it have been banjo man?

Comments

• Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oy.

Yeah that's not right.

Please contact Player Support and they should be able to switch it for Old Banjo Man.

I'll ask the production team to look into this.

Did you have a Guinan before this?
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    No, this is my first Guinan. I just want to make sure that Caretaker is actually dropping and not Guinan.
  • Options
    Okay, I think we figured it out. Working on a fix.
    Hosun Lee
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    ;) Don t rush, i ll gladly take another Guinan
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Okay, I think we figured it out. Working on a fix.

Any chance I can get a rush on my compensation? Ticket 402860 I might have an outside chance of first to max if I can get him soonish. (Probably not but you never know)
  • Options
    It looks like the bug is specifically with loot on streaks. I don't have an update yet on when the fix will go live, but we're going to see if we can do it tonight.
    Hosun Lee
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    The server fix just went live a little earlier. Caretaker should now be dropping appropriately in Gauntlet while Guinan has sauntered off.

Please holler if this doesn't line up with reality.

If you managed to get a Guinan during this time and would like it swapped out for Caretaker, please submit a ticket to Player Support.
    Hosun Lee
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Ticket submitted at same time as this thread was started but no one has responded. I guess that means next time I find a bug or issue I need to keep my mouth shut until there are enough people effected for DB to do something about it or you get stuck with no resolution.
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Still no response from support. It would be nice to get this done before the NEXT switch of character. What happens if Guinan times out and is no longer in my crew quarters?
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    LOL response from support:

Comment moderated. ˜Shan
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    The same thing happened to me and I sent a ticket.

The response:
    Comment moderated. ˜Shan

Which is a ridiculous response considering the gauntlet was unavailable for a couple days and I only started playing again when it came back and it was clearly showing The Caretaker as the new Jackpot prize.

This needs to be fixed, plus I'm waiting 48 hours now for a reply after correcting them on this message they sent me.

ps. LOL at the response arjuna got. Help us out Black Pebble :)
  • Options
    After further review, they were able to honor the correct Jackpot prize and switched the Guinan out for The Caretaker. All is good on my end.
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    The same thing happened to me and I sent a ticket.

The response:
    Comment moderated. ˜Shan

Which is a ridiculous response considering the gauntlet was unavailable for a couple days and I only started playing again when it came back and it was clearly showing The Caretaker as the new Jackpot prize.

This needs to be fixed, plus I'm waiting 48 hours now for a reply after correcting them on this message they sent me.

ps. LOL at the response arjuna got. Help us out Black Pebble :)

Now I got this response for support:
    Comment moderated. ˜Shan

Come ON FIX THIS . I am not going to spend money on this **** anymore. Correct this and give me something for this BS run around.
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Ok, this has been corrected after escalating the ticket. Marking as solved.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad this was resolved for the both of you but please remember that posting content of private exchanges between you and Support is not allowed - thank you.
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I am glad this was resolved for the both of you but please remember that posting content of private exchanges between you and Support is not allowed - thank you.

Heaven forbid anyone would feel "support shamed" for gross incompetence. Sorry for hurting peoples feels. Just as an FYI in the future a timely and accurate response would be more useful than the Shan Hammer . I'll make sure to paraphrase poor support responses instead of actually posting the real deal.