Home Ready Room

Quick collection question

Hey, for those that know, for a particular collection, do we have to claim all rewards at once, or do we have the option to claim rewards one tier at a time? Thanks in advance...
Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam

Comments

• ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    You can claim one at a time. Same as with daily rewards :)
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fairly sure I understand the question, so I'll try to answer using my best interpretation of what I think you're asking. ;)

Let's take the collection called To Boldly Go (Immortalize Crew with the Inspiring trait). And let's say you have immortalized 7 crew members with this trait. The first tier is a Command Core Skill Increase of 1% & 100 chronitons. If you claim those rewards, you will then see the 2nd tier rewards shown (Command Core Skill Increase 1%, 1,000 Merits & 50,000 Credits), with another Claim button. You do not need to claim these right away, if you don't want to. If you do, you will see the 3rd tier rewards listed, but in this example, you don't have enough of this type of crew immortalized to claim that tier, so the Claim button will not be available.

In other words — even if you had the max of 25 crew immortalized with the "Inspiring" trait, the Claim button only claims one tier at a time. It doesn't automatically claim all of the rewards for that collection at once, even if you had it fully covered with enough immortals.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Thanks guys! I was hoping it was more like daily reward claiming and not event reward claiming!
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam