Home Engineering Room
Options

Frozen Crew Missing Since the Update (at least)

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Engineering Room
Hi, I have kept very detailed records of what crew I have and which I have immortalized/frozen, and in sorting the vault I have noticed several frozen crew are missing from Cryostasis.

Since the update, I am missing:

Rare crew: Commander Maddox, Third Remata’Klan

Common Crew: Crewman Tarses, Maquis Chakotay and Ensign Mayweather.

Please advise?
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could be some bug where they’re just not showing up - here you see I have Maquis Chakotay and Crewman Tarses in my active on-deck Crew Quarters, yet they don’t show up in the Vault. And they should both be in there Frozen anyway.

bvfj6rwxnkmk.png
    idddmy0zeaa9.png
  • Options
    Yes, I had Lt Cmdr Scott, and Lt Sulu both go missing during/after the upgrade. I submitted a ticket and they got them back to me pretty quickly. I cross checked my spreadsheet with the Cryo a couple times to be sure that was all that was missing, after seeing reports from others who had the same problem.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket as well - fingers crossed for a similar outcome.
  • Options
    I lost 1* Chef Neelix and 1* Botanist Keiko. Not sending a ticket though. Already got Neelix again from a voyage and will wait for another Keiko to fly by. Immortalizing them will count for the achievement!
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I suspect that I am missing 3 ea as well. My achievement is now 3 higher than my vault. Hopefully I can figure out who I'm missing.

EDIT: Confirmed 507 total slots available only 164 Immortals. I guess I duped some 1 or 2 stars back in the early voyage days. Not suprised, I also just found a missing 1* that I have airlocked multiple times without FE. I need to pay more attention to what I am doing!
  • Options
    My Tailor Garak is missing, I don't expect I'll get him back before the event ends
  • Options
    maybe it's because ot the collections they implemented.
    Deep Space Exploration Fleet - German Casual Fleet
    Created a kingdom. Reached for the wisdom. Failed in becoming a god.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    This could be some bug where they’re just not showing up - here you see I have Maquis Chakotay and Crewman Tarses in my active on-deck Crew Quarters, yet they don’t show up in the Vault. And they should both be in there Frozen anyway.

bvfj6rwxnkmk.png
    idddmy0zeaa9.png

Chakotay and tarses aren’t active, they are in the overflow.
  • Options
    Count23Count23 ✭✭✭
    I lost my CMO bashir, but support gave me another copy of him, so that was ok.

One of my fleetmates lost Bashir and Expedition Vash.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Shy Khan wrote: »

Chakotay and tarses aren’t active, they are in the overflow.

Before the update, they'd show up even when in overflow.

And as I mentioned, it's besides the point, as I'd already immortalized them all.
  • Options
    Lost 3* Deanna Troi. Was told by CS were aware of the problem but have no clue how to fix. Been awhile now.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS restored my lost crew, so happy ending in this case.