Home The Bridge
Options

New Honor When....

Ok my recliner is getting permanent indentions waiting on the arrival....is it ever going to come?x31zhe7299oh.gif

Comments

• Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeb, you told me your recliner was permanently indented months ago.

Oops lol :p
  • Options
    Senior moment...your right. Oh Drat!
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    jya7r7knsdw9.jpg
    93xn3b6ngivs.png
    He will be here soon™
  • Options
    o68n8lc7nvvd.jpg
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the p*** is definitely being taken at this point. It's not like it's 'content', just give us one more existing crew in an event and use that design slot for the Honor Hall. Just make the character good. I'm bias here because I think the Gauntlet is terrible, but I would have liked to see the Caretaker in the Honor Hall (not for theme, but mechanically, he is very good). I'd actually prefer if the Gauntlet had a character I could not care about, so that I could safely ignore it.
  • Options
    Still holding out for.....kfvtkpzybmat.png
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    soivyrs5e1ok.jpg
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think the human girl Q would be great as the honor hall crew. I don't remember her name though
  • Options
    About to cross 250,000 Honor.

Looking at legendaries that complete Collections are making me cringe
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think the human girl Q would be great as the honor hall crew. I don't remember her name though

Her name was Shan. :p
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    How about:
    6rce8ozxencz.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    How about 81lvl2usiyp3.jpg
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭

Amanda Rogers – yes we need her!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    So now that I see the coming choices ....Meh I like the above mentioned much better. Sigh
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is Q! They are all Q!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the crystal entity?
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm here for T'Pau or the Crystalline Entity. Amanda Rogers could fit but I'm just meh about her.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Oh wait how about...ib483z7ann8o.jpg
  • Options
    Sometimes I just crack me up...especially just before bedtime
  • Options
    edrvxgkes8b3.gif
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or even
    9hlah40o9j10.jpeg
  • Options
    OMG yewwwgly...no really I'm voting for my best man's friendrru8h8fgvfja.jpg
  • Options
    Well alrighty then...this post resolved.😁