Home The Bridge
Options

To all those whining about not having the Caretaker yet...good joke, i missed the punchline though

edited March 2018 in The Bridge
It has been less than 24hours since he has been added to gauntlet. Not even a DAY!! Get over it! Now in a month after spending a 100 dil a day on maintaining a streak to try and get him...then make your complaining posts...but not 24 hours after he is available. @eXo | SilverRose please enlighten everybody how long it took you to get Guinan please?
Edit: sorry, found out the whining was a joke...stand down red alert.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen anyone seriously "whining" about this. The one thread which may appear to be that, was done as a joke, if you read the first post.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I haven't seen anyone seriously "whining" about this. The one thread which may appear to be that, was done as a joke, if you read the first post.

81rg8uk5ncq2.gif
    Excuse me...i have to go put on my dunce cap. Or at least my data hat since i clearly didnt understand that joke
  • Options
    What did the grape say when the Elephant sat on it?
  • Options
    Nothing....it just let out a little whine....get it whine
  • Options
    kketfebc5smb.gif
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say, the most frustrating part of the game for me is the gauntlet. I just realized, I have been really enjoying the game the last few days and I have already had too much "bad luck" in the gauntlet already I'm ready to throw my phone across the room.

I may have to do without it. It's too annoying. Yes, I get a few merits blah blah blah but it's really not worth me getting so naffed off.

Pleased that they gave me that opportunity to realise what was bugging me most though.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really think gauntlet is the time consuming part of the game. When I limited my play to one day a week it became more enjoyable. (Or none)
    However when I did that I never got a star for my Guinan in my main account or get my first Guinan in my second account.

So if playing for Caretaker, you may want to play everyday.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the 3* trainers were killed in gauntlet I would be a happier person. Hugs off, 3* trainers!
  • Options
    If the 3* trainers were killed in gauntlet I would be a happier person. Hugs off, 3* trainers!

Very much this! I have 29872 blue trainers right now and dont need any below gold (thats that only ones I use and I still have 4739).
  • Options
    dunnagh wrote: »

Very much this! I have 29872 blue trainers right now and dont need any below gold (thats that only ones I use and I still have 4739).

Why dont you use them as REP-fuel? Problem solved
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    dunnagh wrote: »

Why dont you use them as REP-fuel? Problem solved

Well, when you have 10k+ of most ship schematics and replicator rations hovering around 1,000 you really have no use for another source of fuel. Trainers were necessary in the gauntlet to help newer players when voyages didn't exist. Now that voyages offer an abundance of trainers, there is no need to have them in the gauntlet.