Home Engineering Room
Options

Possible Gauntlet hack??

In my current gauntlet there is as player just called 'captain' with a supposed level of 99 who's way ahead in points. They also have no icon and I can't view thier ship or crew details like I can any other player. Is this just a bug or has someone hacked his account?.?

u2y6s33jk414.png

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    There have been many, many posts about this. DB has responded saying it's a known display bug. It's not in actuality a level 99 player, nor is it a "bot" as some have claimed. Just another glitch in the system, and only a display glitch at that.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Can someone explain this? First place guy...Level 99 and you can't tap on him... Is this dude fake or something? qxtn2fjrwfss.png

• Options
    I was able to tap on him earlier today:
    zdgu68jk6wtc.png
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just a visual bug. They aren't level 99.
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a visual glitch that occurs with some accounts if they’ve been merged.

I really want to get this bug fixed so players don’t realize our robot overlords are taking over. Stay tuned.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Why can't I click on him then? Also why has his level changed 3 times today?
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭

Because it’s a glitch. That’s how you know it’s not working properly.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭

Because it’s a glitch. That’s how you know it’s not working properly.

Lol

2points to Black pebble lol
  • Options
    I took him down. Brooohaahaa😁 Joking kids just joking.....6arg6l59r0c1.png