Home The Bridge

New Honor Hall 5*

Wondering when Kahless will be replaced in the honor hall. I’ve saved much honor in anticipation since the announcement at the end of December or so. Just curious n
Admiral Timeless Warrior
LINE ID: Timeless_Warrior
Packer Backers Fleet
SttPackerBackers.WordPress.com

Comments

• IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    FYI, the Subject line for this thread is 'ambiguous' - before opening it, one could think you were talking about who the new crew member is (i.e., versus asking when they are going to be released).
  • Irial wrote: »
    FYI, the Subject line for this thread is 'ambiguous' - before opening it, one could think you were talking about who the new crew member is (i.e., versus asking when they are going to be released).

Yup. Did the same.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • I second Irial and Cadet Matt. These sort of ambiguous (if not downright clickbaity) titles should be avoided, in my opinion.

To answer your question, we don't know. DB will tell us eventually. No info.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    But why would you expect the announcement to come from someone other than Shan/Black Pebble in not-a-sticky-thread that isn't in Starfleet Communications?

If two of those three conditions aren't met, I would severely doubt it having any actually helpful information.
  • But why would you expect the announcement to come from someone other than Shan/Black Pebble in not-a-sticky-thread that isn't in Starfleet Communications?

If two of those three conditions aren't met, I would severely doubt it having any actually helpful information.

No, you're completely right. I didn't assume it was the announcement, rather someone commenting on an announcement I missed. I recognize my mistake in making the assumption.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • But why would you expect the announcement to come from someone other than Shan/Black Pebble in not-a-sticky-thread that isn't in Starfleet Communications?

No, you're completely right. I didn't assume it was the announcement, rather someone commenting on an announcement I missed. I recognize my mistake in making the assumption.

Not to mention the fact that people have noticed additions to the game before an official announcement.

But to echo the rest, yes this is about the 3rd or 4th thread with New Honor Hall character in the title, and every time it's just someone asking when they will be added. I'm as impatient as the rest, but please everyone, stop creating new threads for this topic again, and again, and again...
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I considered creating a compilation post where every word was a different link to a post about the honor hall character, but decided it wasn't worth the effort.
  • I considered creating a compilation post where every word was a different link to a post about the honor hall character, but decided it wasn't worth the effort.

I dunno, that sounds pretty hilarious!
  • It's a Hounding Query......ob0tg6of0f6k.gif