Home The Bridge

Battle arena rewards?

Two months ago I saved my previous month's rewards to get the next month's ship. I waited until the rewards had changed, but I did not know that server had not completely changed, so when I went to collect my new rewards, it reverted back to the old rewards as I claimed them.
So my question is, has anyone claimed the new rewards? Will db announce when the change is permanent?

Comments

• I claimed the new rewards from my In-game messages just fine this time. Last month not so much. I dunno what the difference was. CS should be able to help you though
  • [VA] NATE[VA] NATE ✭✭✭
    Ha, I submitted a ticket about this and they asked for screen shot. I asked them how am I suppose to give a screen shot? The reward has already been claimed and I didn't know I was going to have a problem, so I couldn't have taken a screen shot.
  • [VA] NATE wrote: »
    Ha, I submitted a ticket about this and they asked for screen shot. I asked them how am I suppose to give a screen shot? The reward has already been claimed and I didn't know I was going to have a problem, so I couldn't have taken a screen shot.

Wow.... yeah thats bad
  • [VA] NATE[VA] NATE ✭✭✭
    Yeah, unfortunately not all cs' s are created equally. And unfortunately my passive aggressiveness for the best of me when I asked if they thought I submitted the ticket to scam db out of 125 nx enterprise schematics.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    I would offer the following advice regarding claiming Arena rewards you have saved up in your email at the end of a month:

- on the first day of the new month, logout and restart your game
    - after you have done a restart, look at the images of the ships in your unclaimed email messages

Basically, if you are still seeing images of last month's ships in your email, then hold off on claiming.
  • [VA] NATE[VA] NATE ✭✭✭
    When I tried to claim the rewards the new rewards were pictured.