Home The Bridge

Question about Duras sisters...

Ok, so a while ago when I had both these babes immortalized the option showed up to fuse them into the pair of sisters as one character. So, I did it. Now, I have a question. How do I add stars to them? Do I have to immortalize them all over again? That will be a pain in the **tsk tsk**.

Comments

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wiki has a pretty good explanation on how to fuse them up:
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/The_Duras_Sisters
  • Yes.... or get citations https://stt.wiki/wiki/The_Duras_Sisters
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to make new 1/4 by fusing a 3/3 with a 1/3, but you don't have to level them.

Or honor.
  • Ah. So, I need 12 more of them, or 54,000 honor. Ouch.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s how the Duras Sisters works:

You need one of the sisters at 1/3*, and the other at 3/3* (does not matter whether Lursa or B’Etor is the 1/3* or 3/3*). Then you can fuse them to create a 1/4* Duras Sisters.

Like other fusions, they retain the level and equipment of whichever copy has the higher level or more equipment.

So because Lursa and B’Etor individually are easier to fully equip than they are together as 4* Duras Sisters, it’s recommended that you level one of them up to level 99 (but not 100) and fully equip her. Then, when you fuse them, you’ll have a level 99 FE 1/4* Duras Sisters, which you can then add 13,500 XP to and level up to 100 without having to build nearly as many aggravating 4* & 5* items.

So, after you get one copy at level 99 FE, the rest 1/4*s can be at level 1, and your Duras Sisters will remain at level 99+ FE, just like any other fusion. (:
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    earthman34 wrote: »
    Ah. So, I need 12 more of them, or 54,000 honor. Ouch.

Yep. Least those ingredients drop in packs. They voyage specific crew you're locked into honor only.