Home Ready Room
Options

Characters with all skill types

I was wondering how many characters have all six skills (not in one crew card but in variations of one character). For example Dr Bashir. He has MED, SCI, CMD in the alt future old man version. He has ENG, SEC from mirror Bashir. And I think secret agent Bashir Julian Bashir is the only one that has DIP but it counts for his character's last one to make six.

I started looking for other characters with all six, but most are missing one. Anyone else with all skills?

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Benjamin Sisko does have it all, I believe, not sure though if he's got ENG as well. He does have MED (Hypocrates Noah) and SCI (Benny Russell) for sure.

Deanna Troi is only short of ENG, maybe DB will invent some engy Troi card, who knows. ^^
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    He may be the only one. MED is probably hardest to come by and of the MED crew I can think of, only The Doctor comes close: ECH for COM/SEC, Holonovel Doctor for MED/SCI, Mobile Doctor and President of Earth for DIP, but no ENG. Other MED/ENG crew I can think of don’t have other variants with extra skills (The Caretaker, for example).

Other five-skill characters would be Chakotay (missing SCI) and Spock (missing MED) for sure. Most of even the primary crew are missing two or more skills, even Picard and Riker.
  • Options
    Maybe they'll make Commander da Vinci with CMD/DIP/SEC and we'll get the full set in two characters!
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paris is missing SCI, of all things.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data is missing MED
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Bashir only makes it because the variant with Eng isn't actually him.
  • Options
    Yea that's right. I started looking at chars with tons of variants, but Riker and Janeway fall short. As does Picard. Most people you might think of are missing MED, so I started looking at doctors. McCoy comes close but no. Voyager doctor no. Bev Crusher no. Then there are sneaky MEDs like counselors or whatever reason Tourist Quark gets MED but no. Geordi comes surprisingly close. Sneaky MED from holodeck Watson Geordi, but no DIP anywhere.

I'm confused by Chakotay. Does he really have a version with MED? The wiki for Temp. Prisoner Chakotay is a bunch of question marks.

Maybe it is just Bashir. Go Julian! Genetic modification has its benefits. And yes the ENG is kind of a cheat because Mirror or Changeling Bashirs aren't really him, I know.

Did Q ever impersonate a doctor or counselor or something?
  • Options
    Benjamin Sisko does have it all, I believe, not sure though if he's got ENG as well. He does have MED (Hypocrates Noah) and SCI (Benny Russell) for sure. ^^

He still lacks ENG as far as I can see. That is, until DB adds the Bajoran Ancient Solar Ship Sisko. He could definitely have the ENG skill. B)