Home The Bridge

War Interrupted ReRun - How Many of These Cards Do You Want?

Ace BoogieAce Boogie ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
I am more excited about this weeks event than I have been in months! I'm a big DS9 fan. Garak and Dukat are 2 of my favorite characters. All around I like every episode that each of the 4 cards come from.

Garak-Yes

Dukat-Yes

Troi-Already have her ff/fe so kind of a disappoint they didn't put her in the pack.

Odo-Yes, I need 1 more to complete him.

Edit: I put 0 as an option. Im not sure what happened and I don't think I can edit the poll.

War Interrupted ReRun - How Many of These Cards Do You Want? 77 votes

19%
milamber42Captain DurfMordack William T. RikerIvanstone[QH] He-Who-MeowsCommander TuckerRennJaxoMaestermagusThurthoradCapt. Pete Owen[DB:LOL] eXo | KurrostanzaPuknutiWesley M ClarkeAutomaton_2000 15 votes
38%
[7TW] UnkieB<TGE> DangerDrakeAviTrekKnight RangerCaptainUnderpantsdunnaghNad Halscruffy151Jim Raynor[PAaA] Peanut3141GrumpferCapt AjammIrial[KM] WOLF 359FrankensteinRaraRacing[S47] ELiLbowdycmdrworfNivenFres 30 votes
22%
RabbSabine of AthensJim SteelePallidynelittlestoatieAntasil[BL] Q Ace BoogieNeemsThe Great GornholioOdo MarmarosaNemetoncaptain_yarDarmok campfireSecret JourneyRyanf47hubiko 17 votes
19%
DpmtCaptain LostTravis S McClainKaiteeKTz[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinDragen[STFL] TheHell2EarthGerryatricsCaptain CrouchyrobownagePenguinJimZetterbeard OlokinIshmael Marx 15 votes

Comments

• V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    other - zero
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I've really wanted Obsidian Order Garak for a long long time, I've had Rakal Troi at 1/4 for a while and I'd love to get another Odo and Dukat. I've bought three packs and I've gotten Bajoran Dukat each time. First one was nice, but well he is the threshold...
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other: The only one I can FF is Rakal, so she's the only one I'm interested in getting. I want all of them.
    As this is a faction mission I know I won't rank all that high, so I am running 1 shuttle at a time for VP, but did get my 2* Gaia Odo, which means I can complete the un-common crew award on collections, as I sure as hell aint getting Wesley!
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Rakal's already immortalized and the rest have stats that fail and Odo's pack only, I'm just in it for the supply kit.
    I REALLY wanted Odo. The Dukat is good though because he counts towards collections. OO Garak is just a favorite that I really want. Already had Troi immortalized so meh...
    I have about 20 3*'s which need to be finished off plus a load of 4*'s, could do with a break from new characters for a while. The last 3 weeks I have barely competed in the evens, due to the backlog of existing characters I need to deal with. At least with the collections addition, I can now focus on certain ones to get leveled and equiped
  • bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Bajoran Dukat is well timed with the release of the collections, he works for 3 that I can see. Nice event rerun DB, but I think a number of people are a bit miffed odo was not rank or threshold. Rakal as pack only would have been better.
    I need Obsidian order Garak's 3rd star and 1 more on Bajoran Dukat. Troi and Odo are FF already.
    I am going for top 1000, adding * to Obsidian Order Garak, and thresholds have netted me a 3/4* bajoran dukat.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    I have Troi and Odo already FF, so I only want Dukat and Garak, since I have neither.
  • V. wrote: »
    other - zero

Same here! FFed Bajoran Dukat to freeze him at the end of the event and free a seat for someone else, had a 4* Garak, already frozen I recalled for the event and will be freezeing him back again after the event!
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're all wins for me - 'Face of the Enemy' was a great episode, and the rest are DS9, of course. I lucked into it being a low-stress event though, already had Troi and Garak, Dukat's threshold, and fortune smiled on my one event pack and gave me Odo instead of an excess Troi. None of them FF except for Troi of course, but I'm more about just having the crew than maxing them.
  • [SSR] Baragash[SSR] Baragash ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Was after Dukat and Garak (3/5 already), as it turned out I pulled 5 packs until I got the 4th Dukat to go with the thresholds, and got 2 Garaks to immortalise him pre-event :)
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time this event ran, I was still pretty new and finished just above rank 10,000. Got Troi 2/4 from thresholds. She was 3/4 (voyage) entering the event this time. I am now at a point where I can routinely finish top-1000 in faction, so I look at this as a chance to achieve what I was unable to do before - get all 4 crew.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Garak already at 1/5* FE so is a good opportunity to add stars.
    Dukat was one of my favorate characters in DS9 so again yes. please..

Odo - hes not in regular circulation so I don't have him yet. I tried a couple of packs but alas Troi (airlocked) and Dukat dropped. Its a real shame Odo wasn't in the rewards table, even a single copy of him would have been a nice touch.

The only card I don't need is Troi, who thanks to voyages I have FFFE now. She is totally getting frozen later.

Jim
    DB: Do Better