Home Make It So!

Cryostasis Vault Gallery...?

Hello DB and Shan and others! I appreciate all the work you have put in the cryostasis vault.

I would like to know if it would be feasible to put in a filter in the cryostasis vault that can toggle the portraits of crew between not immortalized, immortalized, and frozen- basically I would like to look at crew full body portraits on a plain background for adding info to the wiki. Alternatively would it be possible to have a pop up window like when checking on crew in portal draws or event rewards in the cryostasis vault?

Best Answers

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    In general, I would like to see frozen crew. Also for shuttle missions, expeditions, gauntlets etc. And then simply be presented with the cost of unfreezing. It's annoying to have to manually go through 300 frozen crew members when looking for something particular.

This is a great idea! To see them perhaps as "dimmed" choices when selecting crew for events, shuttles, away missions, Voyages, etc. Or to at least have an option that you can enable/disable: "Show Frozen Crew" — and if you select them, you can choose to unfreeze them on the spot, without having to go to the cryo chamber at all. DB, please consider this for the future!

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I'd like to see character Traits added to Frozen crew cards.

Also, why aren't Klingons one of the collections? Let's add them, please!
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!

Answers

• hmmmm

mmmmhmmmm
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    The one thing that annoys me is when I get new crew and my Crew Quarters are full it only tells you if it is Fusible or a Duplicate when that specific crew is in the Crew Quarters, not if its a duplicate of crew in the Chryostasis Vault. I have so many crew immortalized I often forget if I have frozen them so have to go into the Chryostasis Vault to check before dismissing them to the Air locking.
    Would like to see a label in the Crew Quarters if a new crew has already been frozen.
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • The one thing that annoys me is when I get new crew and my Crew Quarters are full it only tells you if it is Fusible or a Duplicate when that specific crew is in the Crew Quarters, not if its a duplicate of crew in the Chryostasis Vault. I have so many crew immortalized I often forget if I have frozen them so have to go into the Chryostasis Vault to check before dismissing them to the Air locking.
    Would like to see a label in the Crew Quarters if a new crew has already been frozen.

In general, I would like to see frozen crew. Also for shuttle missions, expeditions, gauntlets etc. And then simply be presented with the cost of unfreezing. It's annoying to have to manually go through 300 frozen crew members when looking for something particular.
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    Must have.
    I have some other suggestions but cant post for now.