Home Make It So!

Vault Collection Ideas.

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
I love the improvements made to our freezers, and I wanted to hear anyone's suggestions for new collections. I have a few.

Super Rares: Self explanatory. Just a collection of super rare crew like the current 1*, 2*, and 3* sets.

First Officers: The "Number Ones" from each series.

Klingons: How isn't this set yet?

Dominion: People would stop airlocking Weyouns lol.

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A collection for gangsters would be nice. Gangster Kirk, Gangster Spock, Cyrus Redblock, Duchamps...or maybe a Dixon Hill theme with Dixon Hill, Tommy Gun Dixon, Doc Crusher, and a future Nicky the Nose?
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Definitely a Holodeck Collection looks in order, even though there's already a Wildwest collection. I would like a super-rare set of threshold rewards, sure. Also legendary would be nice, but then the F2Pers would maybe scream out, I don't know.

Dominion ... yes! Of course! Klingons, why not? We got Cardassians, Borg and Romulans, so why not Klingons and Dominion? ^^

Maybe a TNG collection would also be nice with all main basic (in uniform if possible) and some recurring crew: Enterprise-D & E Picard (2* and 5*), First Officer Riker (5*), Thomas Riker (1*), Smitten Jean-Luc Picard (5*), Tempted Data (5*), Emotion Chip Data (5*), Dr. Crusher (4*), CMO Crusher (2*), Acting Ensign Crusher (2*), Wesley Crusher (1*), Ensign Crusher (3*), Will Riker (1*), Commander William Riker (2*), Jazz Musician Riker (3*), CMO Pulaski (3*), Deanna Troi (3*), Counselor Troi (1*), Bridge Officer Troi (4*), Lt. Commander Data (2*), Lt. Commander Daren (3*), CE La Forge (3*), Security Chief Worf (2*), Simon Tarses (1*), Captain Q (4*), Duelist Barclay (3*), Doctor Selar (3*), Ensign Robin Lefler (3*), Cadet Wesley Crusher (4*), Formal Dress Wesley Crusher (4*) ... and make the threshold 10 max only for an easy nice goal for newer players. If I forgot someone essential, sorry in advance.

Same of course could be done with TOS, DS9, VOY, ETP and DSC some day once there are enough lower level DSC cards out there next to the two Burneys and the single Saru (below super-rare).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have another one: "Our Man Bashir" Collection - Rewards identical to "Wild West" Collection with a new 7th card threshold reward (400 Chronitons, 1'600 Honor, 800'000 Credits) - Very Hard Difficulty

"Bashir, Julian Bashir" (5*)
    "Garak, Elim Garak" (5*)
    Falcon O'Brien (5*)
    Hunnybear Jadzia (5*)
    Dr. Hypocrates Noah (4*)
    Anastasia Komamanov (4*)
    Duchamps (4*)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about All The Admirals? (The Admiral's Lounge)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or the Holodeck, (all the Holograms)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Count23Count23 ✭✭✭
    "The Adventures of Captain Proton". - Self Evident.

"The Infiltrators" - All undercover characters that were pretending to be another race. Seska, Dukat, Changeling Bashir, Klingon O'Brien, etc...

"The Deltas" - All delta quadrant related characters.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain's Quarters - all cards with captain in the name.

Mirror Universe - self-explanatory. (I've seen it mentioned by someone else in another thread, but how was this one not included in the first roll-out?)

• Lots of good ideas here. I think the best so far is the "era" or "series" idea. Go ahead and set them all up with the same goals and rewards. STD will grow into theirs even if there are not currently enough cards to match the other series.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    If/when a Klingon collection is added all prizes -Must- be honor. Lol, it would just be wrong if it were anything but.
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Dominion: People would stop airlocking Weyouns lol.

.. yeah, and Weyoun clones should each count every time you immortalize one ... even if it "seems" like the same one .. O.o
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, we have a Villain tag, why not use it?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • •RIVIN••RIVIN• ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I love every idea in each post in this thread!!! I really hope DB reads this. There really is so much potential in collections..
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few suggestions:

"Lower Decks" - All Ensigns and Cadets (there's a reasonably mix of all rarities there)
    "New Life" - All non-humanoid crew (Mother Horta, Satan's Robot, Yarnek, Ripper etc.), would be a harder collection, like the Wild West one
    "Best of Both Worlds" - All "mixed" crew, could either be crew with 2+ species traits (which would include crew like Seven or Katra McCoy), or crew that are actually of mixed race (Spock, Torres, K'Ehleyr, Tarses etc.)
    "Combs" (or some clever pun) - Pretty obvious
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, what about by Quadrant? (Avoiding the Alpha and Beta Quadrants)

Gamma Quadrant would include the Dominion, Vorta, Jem Hadar, and those one off races which we met from the wormhole (would also have to include all Odo's)

Delta Quadrant: The Kazon, Hirogen, Vidiians, Neelix's, Kes's, Annorax, AU 3947, Fedek, and a few more.
    (One might have to include the Borg, but I don't like that idea)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • I was just thinking a merry men collection. Sheriff worf, sheriff of nottinham Q, friar data, princess jadzia, robin hood picard, alan adale laforge. Am I missing anybody?
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just thinking a merry men collection. Sheriff worf, sheriff of nottinham Q, friar data, princess jadzia, robin hood picard, alan adale laforge. Am I missing anybody?

That isn't really enough for a collection so it would have to be broader. Perhaps crew from the holodeck that aren't holograms?
  • I was just thinking a merry men collection. Sheriff worf, sheriff of nottinham Q, friar data, princess jadzia, robin hood picard, alan adale laforge. Am I missing anybody?

Will Scarlet, Worf.
  • Gib wrote: »
    I was just thinking a merry men collection. Sheriff worf, sheriff of nottinham Q, friar data, princess jadzia, robin hood picard, alan adale laforge. Am I missing anybody?

Will Scarlet, Worf.

Yep my bad, got my worfs mixed up lol.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • [STJ] Wendell[STJ] Wendell ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    72kc1pbkd30o.png

That isn't really enough for a collection so it would have to be broader. Perhaps crew from the holodeck that aren't holograms?

There would be at least six, same as the current Wild West collection. I like the idea of smaller specialty collections better than big broad generic ones.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the "Merry Men" collection would be: Will Scarlett Worf, Sheriff of Nuttingham Q, Fryer Tuck Data, Geordi-A-Forge, Robin Picard and a new Vash variant purrhaps. Also, weren't Beverly Crusher and Deanna Troi in the program as well? I can't remember exactly. So, the collection could actually grow to eight cards in the future. Same with the "Wild West" collection ... you never know if there will be a "Vice Sheriff Alexander" at some point, lol. :)
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the "Merry Men" collection would be: Will Scarlett Worf, Sheriff of Nuttingham Q, Fryer Tuck Data, Geordi-A-Forge, Robin Picard and a new Vash variant purrhaps. Also, weren't Beverly Crusher and Deanna Troi in the program as well? I can't remember exactly. So, the collection could actually grow to eight cards in the future. Same with the "Wild West" collection ... you never know if there will be a "Vice Sheriff Alexander" at some point, lol. :)

Bev and Deanna were indeed there, but I don't think their "Merry Men" were given names.

But yes, we definitely need a Maid Marian Vash...

k4rywg993m6p.jpg

...and a Little John Riker...

c65mhfrc7j74.jpg

...even a Sir Guy of Gisbourne (played by character actor Clive Revill, aka the original voice of the Emperor in Star Wars)...

q463ilwgr3nz.jpg

...as well as the aforementioned ladies...

dg5bxqz54tdq.jpg
    csvfqlab9g7x.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes, I furgot Riker completely! Thanks for posting these, Data. :)