Home The Bridge

Monthly Card issue - Daily Dilithium not added to my total

Today when I clicked to add my daily dilithium from the monthly card, it did not add the 100 dilithium to my total dilithium.

I was closely watching my daily dilithium as I went to click the button. After clicking the button it definitely stayed at the same amount.

I have tried resetting the game but it still hasn't changed.

To be honest, I think this has happened to me before but in the past I assumed I was imagining it as I wasn't watching the dilithium total closely when I pressed the claim button. This is why I was so closely watching my total today. Since the last time I thought it happened, I have been sure to double-check that it is getting added properly.

I have submitted a support ticket. Hopefully they will be able to help.

Has anyone else had this happen to them before? It puts me off buying the monthly card again. I feel like I may have lost dilithium in the past and not noticed it. Not good. :disappointed:

Comments

• <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get screenshots? Easiest way to show support and to verify it. (:
  • edited March 2018
    Sadly I did not take screenshots. I didn't think to do that.

I hope that maybe they keep a record of your account anyway. Surely things like changes to dilithium are recorded.

I guess I will have to start taking before and after screenshots every time I claim my daily dil from now on.

I will update here with what support says when they get back to me. I'm sure I've read of someone having the same problem in the past so I assume I'm not the first person they will have heard from regarding this issue.
  • edited March 2018
    I am pleased to report that the support team have resolved this issue and added the missing 100 dilithium to my total.

This is a warning for the players who get the monthly card though: always check carefully that your daily 100 dilithium has been added to your dilithium total.

I'm sure I have missed out on some dilithium in the past by not paying enough attention. From now on, I will be taking screenshots of before and after making my claim every day.
  • isnt it totally rediculous that players need to screenshot every activity to be able to guarantee normal operating of an app?
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only had the same experience when the notification that theres something to collect didn t went right away, when you hit the button the first first, but the dilithium was added instantly. But cause it still showed as „collect“ you may think oh i didn t tapped right, you tap again and nothing happens. Thats where you easily can think that the dilithium wasn t added. Usually its always that the dilithium adds instantly but the „collect“ button only dissapears with a lag of some seconds.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • I know what you mean Zombie Squirrel but it definitely wasn't that for me.

I know that is sometimes lags so I only click the button once and watch the total as I click it. I was watching my total carefully and nothing changed even as the button changed from 'collect'. I even went to reset the game just in case.

Thankfully support helped me and gave me back the missing dilithium.

I think it's just worth warning other players that get the monthly card always to check carefully that the daily dilithium has been added to the dilithium total.