Home Ready Room
Options

Behold help please DA McCoy vs L Troi vs Tempted data

L Troi dip for gauntlet (I missed out on guinan)
Data is data! My engineering was weak. Recent Burnhams have helped
DA McCoy was thinking is the favourite. Strong voyage. But just got Cornwall. And now Beverly Picard released.
Please consider whichever card is likely to stay a base card for a long time, 1/5.
What do you think guys? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I have DA McCoy and Cornwell immortalized. McCoy is the med I use on all Gauntlets, and he is almost always on a voyage.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempted Data is meowsome! If you need a good gawntlettist and a decent engineer, I'd go with Tempted Data. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Tempted Data has one of the best ENG for the Gauntlet. The Caretaker is the strongest without exception, but if you don't have him the opportunities are not that great, and Data is one of the best.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
    I just got the caretaker!
    Mirror Geordie is ok for eng gauntlet? Different skills to data, but similar prof.
    Data is event crew often though
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don’t think you can make a wrong choice here. All three are fantastic and would serve you well.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don’t think you can make a wrong choice here. All three are fantastic and would serve you well.

Agree but it is also what makes it painful, for me I have Dark Ages so I would be very tempted to get another star on him, however I don't have a Gold Data so I would probably flip a coin between the two.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree but it is also what makes it painful, for me I have Dark Ages so I would be very tempted to get another star on him, however I don't have a Gold Data so I would probably flip a coin between the two.

Were I in your place, I would go for Data because I’m critically lacking versions of Data and I'd rather use beholds to obtain new crew.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

Were I in your place, I would go for Data because I’m critically lacking versions of Data and I'd rather use beholds to obtain new crew.

Thanks for the advice Dirk yes i've nearly saved up 100k in honor for Kahless but now that I look at the 91k in the top corner, I'm thinking I could be looking at 6 new legnedaries to choose from.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mama Troi is terrible!! Depending on your MED cover I would take McCoy. He's pretty useful in voyages, (SEC/MED combo) and has the civilian trait which comes up fairly frequently.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    McCoy is Voyage gold.