Home Engineering Room
Options

Game down this morning?

[NDQ]Azzi[NDQ]Azzi ✭✭
edited March 2018 in Engineering Room
Suddenly stuck at "clearing gravitational wells". Anyone else?
Edit: nvm just me, go back to bed :)

Comments

• Options
    ChangChang ✭✭✭
    Damn tribbles.
  • Options
    cant login at all, whats going on?
  • Options
    I've not been able to log on for 5 days now. Stuck right after clearing gravitational wells, when activating commbadge. popup that tells me I can't log in. Been complaining for 5 days too but they don't help out. I've tried different devices (iphone, steam, facebook) but makes no difference. I can log on with my husbands account on these devices which means the problem doesn't lie with me, it lies with DB. They keep asking me "have you tried this or that" and yes, I have. But they ignore my plea to look at their server and check my data
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    They keep asking me "have you tried this or that" and yes, I have. But they ignore my plea to look at their server and check my data

Mine was down 38 days, and I went through all of that. They ended up having to transfer my data from one account to another. I would suggest starting a free to play account right now. Get in this weekend event for the community rewards. Then, if they have to transfer to a new account, you will have one started around level 10-20 they can use.

That is their last resort option, if they can't fix it. I lost quite a bit of my account when they switched.

• Options
    Thanks Caveman!
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    I was locked out for 11 days and the issue was resolved in the end, without having to create a new account. However, CS wasn't very helpful, only suggesting things that I had already tried and getting me to change my password multiple times. Shan was very helpful though and seems to have passed on my problem to the right people.
    So keep posting here if you feel your problem isn't being addressed very well.
  • Options
    I still can't get in. Been 2 weeks now. Ericson was someone who kept suggesting the obvious things that I tried. Recently it was taken over by someone named Neil. He's been looking a little deeper and making some good suggestions. We've tried disconnecting facebook and just using email. Didn't work. However he found out that the email address I use at DB has been used before (by me), possible for another game. He suggested I try a new mail address. However, if I try to change the email address, the email confirmation link from DB won't work. System keeps only accepting my old email address, so I hope Neil can change the email address for me.
    The funny thing is, my fleet mates keep seeing me online every few days, but it couldn't have been me. I assumed it was someone at DB and that's why I still have hopes that my account can be saved.
    Right now, it seems that even DB is having weekend time :D because I haven't had any contact for more than a day. For now I keep my hopes up....
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I looked online to my fleetmates from time to time too. I figured it was whenever I made an unsuccessful login attempt. I wish you the best of luck! If you feel you're getting nowwhere, ask for your ticket to be escalated again.
  • Options
    My online times (according to my fleetmates) are the times I'm asleep :D so I'm pretty sure it's not my failed login attempts. Every time I try to log in, there's no sign of activity from my account....
    No more contact today either. May have to do with the weekend. If on monday something doesn't change, I'll definitely follow your advice and escalate. Thnx!
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    This is fun! I'm active on my ORIGINAL account and on my 2nd account which I started after I couldn't log into the game anymore. However, I still can't log in so it's definitely someone else.... I guess the DB server has some ghosts or something :D
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Any progress?
  • Options
    Jassada wrote: »
    Any progress?

That depends..... my issue has been escalated to engineering, so SOMETHING is being done. However, the ticket has now been placed "on hold". "We'll let you know when we've done anything about it" :'( might take a while.
    That being said, if I haven't heard again after the weekend, I'm going to mail again.
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    Sigh.... and today someone at DB marked my issue as "solved"..... because I hadn't had any contact for a few days, they assume the problem is solved. Really??? So I've complained again..... because NO , I still can't get into the game...
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    JanewayRocksJanewayRocks ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    mycroc wrote: »
    ebaydbacks wrote: »

@mycroc and @ebaydbacks Are you two back in yet, or still in limbo too?
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    mycroc wrote: »
    ebaydbacks wrote: »

@mycroc and @ebaydbacks Are you two back in yet, or still in limbo too?

No, I'm happy to say my issue was very transitory, and was back in soon after I posted my thread. Sorry to see you are still having difficulties. Definitely reopen that case
  • Options
    @mycroc I have reopened it. There should be an update (4.0.1) however, this update is Android only. Meaning I can't check if anything has changed yet.
    They've offered to transfer my items to another account. I'm thinking about accepting this
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    A fleetmate of mine had to do that. It was a pain, but at least he's with us again now!
  • Options
    @Jassada : I'm thinking the same. If the chroniton rewards are good enough and the crew, ships and crew slots are back, levelling up shouldn't be too hard.
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    Right now I'm happy to announce that my contact at DB (Neil) was able to transfer most of my account (crew, ships, credits /dilithium etc) to a new account. Glad to be able to play properly again and using my old crew and ships I've been able to go from lvl 19 to 29 in a few days time.
    Kudos for his help!
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it!
  • Options
    Me too :) playing like crazy today to get crew immortalized fast using the extra training I got.... it's nearly finished now haha. Missions are going well too, maximizing them as fast as possible. Cadet challenges are something I have to start on as well, have to select which 2* alien females to keep and freeze the rest to make room for others....
    It's really good to play like this again
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Have fun! :)
  • Options
    Jassada wrote: »
    Have fun! :)

I have definitely been having fun @Jassada ! Level 40 now :D
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Great! :)