Behold Help: Seska, Pel, Gorn

Any advice appreciated!

advgrczx9dhn.png
"Risk! Risk is our business. Risk is what this starship is all about."
-Captain Kirk, ST:TOS, "Return to Tomorrow"

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d recommend Seska unless you are loaded on ENG crew. I just immortalized the Gorn Captain directly into the freezer and Pel’s diplomacy is nice but tempered by only one backup skill.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    - Seska - Pretty okay ENG, but only really helpful at 4/4, maybe Voyage second tier crew. I found her difficult to level, but she was one of the first 4*s I ever started levelling (most difficult of the three I'd think).

- Pel - Good DIP base and event crew (Rule 125 - this might be a rerun in the near future - the next Faction event on the list for a re-run). Fairly easy to level (easiest of the three), but, as you would expect requires Ferengi stuff (e.g. Rules of Acquisition and latinum).

- Gorn - Good rolls on both skills, possibly usable for gauntlet if you need help there ... so could be of use at 1/4. Not the easiest to level.

Hard to really choose with three such diverse crew ... best overall is probably Seska, but she'll take a while before paying back rewards ... I might go for Pel due to event possibilities, but Gorn Captain looks kinda cool etc.
    I'd pick the one that helps you out most where you currently have a gap in capability in your crew.
  • Options
    I'm pretty good on the other skills so I think I'll go with Seska for the ENG. Thanks!
    "Risk! Risk is our business. Risk is what this starship is all about."
    -Captain Kirk, ST:TOS, "Return to Tomorrow"