Home The Bridge

Buy the farm Dabo

Does anyone know the total dilithium cost to spin and claim every Dabo item?
STAR TREK JUNKIES

Comments

• MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    15,490. Plus 5,000 credits. :)

s8w56ob6a7w8.png
  • Wow that surprises me. I thought it would be more since the faction store 5* crew are 15k and with Dabo you usually have a useful 4* and some decent items along with the 5* crew you’re trying for.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Wouldn't it be cheaper and a better payoff to spend 15k dilithium on portal pulls? You would probably get a handful of 5*s from random beholds and would get enough honor to get a 5* citation or close to it.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be cheaper and a better payoff to spend 15k dilithium on portal pulls? You would probably get a handful of 5*s from random beholds and would get enough honor to get a 5* citation or close to it.
    It isnt meant to be cost effective just to attract whale gold.
    Let’s fly!
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be cheaper and a better payoff to spend 15k dilithium on portal pulls? You would probably get a handful of 5*s from random beholds and would get enough honor to get a 5* citation or close to it.
    It isnt meant to be cost effective just to attract whale gold.

Precisely. Many of the crew there aren’t in the portal. After all, it’s how someone obtained and maxed Prisoner Katrina Cornwell before the mega even started. People will spend crazy dil for first to max.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know the total dilithium cost to spin and claim every Dabo item?

The big question is, is who is in Dabo that you want so bad?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Haha at the moment it was defensive Phlox, not that I desire him apart from his gauntlet skill. The crew I want the most at the moment is laborer spock.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • I would never buy the farm though lol, just curious what it took. I can barely afford to buy the crew slots I so desperately need.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I was very close to doing this several days ago. North Star Tucker was prize as well as the two fours which I didn’t have FF which is very rare. I did do several spins and got two of the 2nd row but I couldn’t justify spending any more when there were still 3 left in the bottom. Odds were he would have been the last spin. Hopefully the event will return and I’ll get lucky with an event pack. Until then I’ll wait.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been sitting on 16,000 dilithium waiting for First Officer Burnham to appear. When she does I will use it all to get her. That is the only crew member in the game I want but don’t have
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha at the moment it was defensive Phlox, not that I desire him apart from his gauntlet skill. The crew I want the most at the moment is laborer spock.

I can see the attraction :smile:
    I would never buy the farm though lol, just curious what it took. I can barely afford to buy the crew slots I so desperately need.

I too desperately need crew slots the crisis seems to happen every couple of months or so no matter how careful I am lol
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I did it once over a year ago... really wanted another star on Admiral Cartwright... it was half off Dabo, so at least it was half as painful...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*