Home The Bridge

Potential 72hr voyage question

When your voyage has run out of antimatter, how long do you get to decide what to do before it abandons automatically? I sent away a 2950 antimatter voyage hoping the 8k dilithium I'd saved up might get me Fierce Guinan. 58hrs and all my dilithium later and she still hasn't dropped. If she doesn't until right at the end, that's another six or seven possible refills, but at the current cost I'd be looking at having to buy probably another 5k dil which I don't think I can right now. I *really* don't want to abandon the voyage though and waste what I've spent so far. Up to now the rewards are 19 purple characters (quite a few of them I need), 1828 honour, 916 gold trainers, 306k credits, 141 purple rep. rations and 4412 chrons (as well as the hordes of other miscellaneous equipment and blue/green crew). So how long do I get to decide?
Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.

Comments

• Your voyage will remain stalled indefinitely when you run out of antimatter until you decide to abandon or refill. It does not abandon automatically.
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that's useful then. I can just leave it in limbo until I can afford the dil. Thanks for that :)
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently completing 1000 dillemas also nets a Fierce Guinan.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Achievements#Length_of_a_Single_Voyage_.28Hours.29
    DB: Do Better
  • But why tho? Fierce Guinan, even if somewhat unique, is an instant dismissal to the cryochamber. She is worse than Ambassador K´Ehleyr or even Trader Odo who is quiet available currently. And even Trader Odo doesnt make it out of my cryo if it werent for this Event.