Home Make It So!

Dilithium Expenditure Confirmation

I'm not sure if I'm the only one doing this, but I've accidentally purchased the event pack 2-3 times because there is no confirmation button.

Or maybe even just a setting so that we can have all dilithium purchases be confirmable before completing the transaction.

This has happened when I want to take a look at my event ranking or I don't swipe the screen fast enough (or too fast) or my 10-month-old daughter gets a hold of my phone and starts pressing randomly on the screen.

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. We have had several similar posts. They don't seem to want to listen.
  • Count23Count23 ✭✭✭
    Yea, it needs a confirmation button, I don't know how many times I've butt-purchased something I didn't want.

It's the main reason I don't buy dil anymore, because there's no point hoarding premium currency just to see it vanish when you aren't looking.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I think this should be implemented I have sent 2 tickets in as many weeks, positive conclusion to both. But it no doubt adds to the workload of their Customer Service queries. Can't see any negatives for this being implemented.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO