Home The Bridge

Are Legendary duplicates worth a citation?

[BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
4x0yykzjcnr8.png

Given some of the collections require a lot of legendary crew and 5* beholds keep giving three choices that are Fully Fused and immortalised is it time Legendary crew honor values are addressed by DB?

Comments

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got whale problems? I feel bad for you son. I got 99 crew slots and a 5/5 legendary ain't one.

(But, seriously, I couldn't see myself doing this before collections and I REALLY can't see myself doing this after. I hope they increase the honor rewards for airlocking 5*s. Or at least increase it when you already have the relevant 5* immortalized)
  • would you be more happy if it was 2.000?
    I think not. the Frustration would still be there. Just dont buy random stuff.
  • This reminds me of the time when I bought a Mirror Jean-Luc Picard for $25 expecting to use it to FF it, then a week later Db gave out Mirror Picards for free.
  • [BL] Q wrote: »
    is it time Legendary crew honor values are addressed by DB?

They have been addressed. DB's verdict was "this is good, this is fine".

The picture you posted is cute but pointless. No one wants to change your mind. Crucially, DB doesn't want to change your mind. You have to change theirs.

And this sort of "is it time that DB does something" asked to the community is just plain pointless. DB doesn't look for our help in setting their agenda.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • edited March 2018
    It isn't just legendaries that are a problem. There's a lot of packs I wanted but ultimately didn't buy because of the high likelihood of turning my $10 into 200-500 honor for a super-rare duplicate and all the 3*’s I can airlock.

Every now and then I take a chance and buy anyway and get screwed, and promise I will never do it again. They should really offer sales that don't screw their customers or make them regret their purchases. Every sale should give us something that is going to be useful to us, not 1/100th the price of a star on a future character.

I get more honor from the daily activities and voyages than I do from a pack I paid actual money for. That says lots about how deeply they under-value our wasted purchases.