Home Ready Room
Options

A tricky Behold - La Forge, Kira or T'Pol

Quite surprised to get this from a single rare pull. I could use all 3 TBHfpecytlno3bb.png

Comments

• Options
    I use my Borg Laforge ALOT. But that's just me. B)
  • Options
    Not so tricky IMO: Assimilated La Forge all the way. Just looking at it from a gauntlet perspective, you'll see all 3 but Assimilated La Forge is much more common.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laforge is a good card, I have him 4/5* and he sees a fair bit of usage in the Gauntlet and voyages.
    Kira is also a pretty good card when fused up as has something like 1600 SEC in voyages.
    T'Pol is also good; and its her birthday today.

Really, you cant go wrong with any but I would go with La Forge just because ENG is a rare commodity.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Forge. Wish that was my pull. :)
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't think you'll be adding stars anytime soon, then you have to think of 1/5 usefulness first. That's going to be gauntlet first, voyages second.

La Borge is a gauntlet staple. T'Pol is good in gauntlet but not best in slot except when traits match, which they occasionally do. Same with Kira, except I'm not sure she has a 45%+ gauntlet like T'Pol does.

Voyage stats are fair at 1/5, La Borge the highest total, T'Pol the lowest. La Borge also has the benefit of eng plus (weak) sci.

La Borge is the choice here.
  • Options
    FEwe2FEwe2 ✭✭
    Thanks everyone

La Forge it is :)
  • Options
    Yeah that one's pretty easy. You made the right call!