Home Make It So!

Event Rewards are unbalanced!

Right now rewards are , unbalanced when it comes to ranks between 649 - 26 ... i mean common you get extra pulls .. some trainers (no one cares about those ,if you are able to rank so high ) and some merits. Again ... no one cares about them who can rank so high. The people who rank higher and are capable to get more then 1 5* they eider have it already immortalized or extremely close to it. But for the rest, for me i can not see a reason why i should try to rank bellow 650 ... i won't reach sub 25 ... so what's to entice me to try ?

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. At this point I only care if I finish in the top 1k for the legendary crew (and sometimes the 4* crew). I don't even care about anything else in the range.
  • What's the advantage of rank 650 over rank 1000 even? There is nothing special about 650.
  • What's the advantage of rank 650 over rank 1000 even? There is nothing special about 650.

I he tries to point out that the additional reward tiers actual give no additional rewards.
    Bracket 1000 - 651 gives +1 5* +25 merits +5 trainers
    Bracket 650 - 351 gives +2 single portals
    And so on.
  • Yeah ranked rewards need to be tweaked. 501-1000 should get a 1/5, 500-251 should get 2/5, 250-101 should get 3/5, 100-11 should get 4/5 and the top 10 should get 5/5.

Yeah that means things like the free 10x pull will be removed but I'd wager if you can place that high you probably don't need a 10x pull as you have most of the crew already. If I want the legendary for an event unless it's really competitive I don't bother going for high rank just top 1k.
  • SST - 9of7 wrote: »
    What's the advantage of rank 650 over rank 1000 even? There is nothing special about 650.

I he tries to point out that the additional reward tiers actual give no additional rewards.
    I realize that.
    But i wasn't aware that for some events there is a threshold at 650, I always thought it was 750, hence my question.
    Keeps you wondering why they even bother to make this 650 for some events, and 750 for others, as the difference in rewards is ridiculous anyway.

• Need Fleet rewards and would like to see a pull or 4* crew in Squad
  • Community rewards need revamped, especially since it takes less than 24 hours for them to be completed.